Reply
Dec 31 2013
By: jpbslayer Treasure Hunter 4990 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Early PSN updates (MOCHU PLEASE READ)

6 replies 265 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

OK for the second week in a row now the store is updateing ealry because of the holidays. but there are not early updates of what is happening with plus or the drop-(and i know you dont control the drop, but i know you talk to these people)  I have 40$ on my ps3 account-- and some of the sales seem nice-- but i am afraid to spend the money not knowing what will be put up later today. how hard would it have been to release these blog posts on friday? i mean a few days early- what would it have hurt?? and im not going to harp on EU -- but **bleep**-- you guys cant seem to tell us squat more then 2 days ahead of time-- and it is really getting frustrating. i dont think for one minute  that you guys dont know what the entire psn update is going to be ast least 1 week ahead of time. why you guys cant tell us is what i want to know

 

ok i feel a lil better -- not much but a lil



Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (265 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
9772 posts
 

Re: Early PSN updates (MOCHU PLEASE READ)

Dec 31, 2012

They can't change their schedule and change their plans for one person. That would be very nice of them, escpecially this time of year. Yet, very unlikely. Sorry.

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
4990 posts
 

Re: Early PSN updates (MOCHU PLEASE READ)

Dec 31, 2012

actually by changing the store date-- they have changed there schedule-- not me



Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
9772 posts
 

Re: Early PSN updates (MOCHU PLEASE READ)

Dec 31, 2012

I know. But I'm sure they wouldn't change things early for one person. If they did that, I would like to go to the fall of 2013!  :smileyvery-happy:

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/25/2012
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Early PSN updates (MOCHU PLEASE READ)

Dec 31, 2012

 I think it's a strategy why they don't put up the list of releases early... so that persons will spend their money early and not save up for a title that will be having a price drop. In other words, they would have to end up putting more money on to spend on the later discounted items...on a different note, hoping to see NFS most wanted on discount today :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
4990 posts
 

Re: Early PSN updates (MOCHU PLEASE READ)

Dec 31, 2012

soundust_k wrote:

 I think it's a strategy why they don't put up the list of releases early... so that persons will spend their money early and not save up for a title that will be having a price drop. In other words, they would have to end up putting more money on to spend on the later discounted items...on a different note, hoping to see NFS most wanted on discount today :smileyvery-happy:


thats what im hopeing for right there



Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/05/2008
Offline
1245 posts
 

Re: Early PSN updates (MOCHU PLEASE READ)

Dec 31, 2012

I agree 100%.  The facts are that (A) they changed the schedule to accommodate the holidays two weeks in a row (B) thanks to the time warp thread everyone knows that content is ready in advance of the next update.

 

I have asked for this over and over again - I don't think it is too much to ask that Sony please give us a little more notice of what is coming.  Even if they can only tell us 75% of the content, with the other 25% unconfirmed, tentative, etc, that would be a huge improvement.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (181 Views)