Nov 07 2012
By: SharedAcc First Son 2 posts

Earlier PS+ downloads missing from download list (Marvel Pinball, season pass games, dlc, etc)

[ Edited ]
2 replies 145 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

I just installed a new 500gb hard drive into my PS3 and wanted to download Zen Pinball 2 and import all the tables I had purchased along with the ones from Marvel Pinball. I have two accounts with PS+ and both had added the free PS+ Marvel Pinball given to us in December 2011 to their individual download lists. Neither account's PS+ subscription has expired and the game does appear as having been "purchased" in transaction history. Marvel Pinball is accessible on my other account but NOT on this one. I'm also missing Sam & Max and some other PS+ offerings from the past year (minis, dlc, PSN games)

Is there something up with this store update that broke download lists? It looks as though quite a number of things have been removed from both of my accounts on the PS+ end. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

Re: Earlier PS+ downloads missing from download list (Marvel Pinball, season pass games, dlc, etc)

Nov 7, 2012

Go to your download list under account management to redownload them instead of going thru the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Earlier PS+ downloads missing from download list (Marvel Pinball, season pass games, dlc, etc)

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

EDIT: DURF. False alarm, just realized that my account's PS+ expired today when I thought it ended in January (my other account is the one that expires later on). haha

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (133 Views)
0 Likes