Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 27 2012
By: hrcrowley Monster Hunter 33 posts

EU Plus Perk

16 replies 264 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

Uh-oh, looks like EU is getting yet another decen Plust game in November.....

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/10/26/crysis-2-lands-on-playstation-plus-in-november/

Please, pleae please US Plus give us something decent (RE:5 Gold would fit my bill)!!!! **Not saying Crysis 2 i the best, but y'all get my drift**

--me

Message 1 of 17 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: EU Plus Perk

Oct 27, 2012
Already mentioned. Please, please, please stop begging for that piece of junk that is Resident Evil. Get the U.S. a different genre, we've gotten enough Third Person shooters, or shooters period the last few months. We've also gotten enough fighters, and 2D platformers.
Message 2 of 17 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Resident Evil 5 would be very cool. We can only wish....:robotsad:

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 3 of 17 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 27, 2012
No one is going to agree on the game, but I think it will satisfy a lot of people if they start adding more full retail PS3 games...
Message 4 of 17 (241 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Oct 27, 2012

KOF is a decent game. Payday is decent. Crysis 2 is better than decent!

Full retail PS3 games would be great! More 50% discounts and perks would be awesome too.

I'm not going to lie: so far the North American IGC has gotten worse every month since its inception.

It must be rough for Morgan and the rest of PS+ NA. No matter what they do they cannot match the quality of the EU PS+.

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni
Want to play: Tales of Xillia, inFAMOUS Second Son!
Message 5 of 17 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 27, 2012

This does suck.  Quit telling people to stop crying when this continues to happen.  The EU is continuing to get AAA full games while we are getting shat on here in the US.  The squeaky wheel gets the oil, so I say keep complaining until they listen.  If they feel like we are just puffing smoke, then switch it around for one quarter and see what happens.  Give us 4-6 full AAA games in 3 months and give the EU 1-2 with 4-5 arcade games and see who is complaiNing then.  

People said Vita members just complain to complain when titles weren't getting announced, now that the games are coming out strong for vita they gave gotten quiet.  Why doesn't Sony and the devs listen to the community for once and see if they give us what we are asking will that keep us from complaining every week.  I think so.  Heck when I started plus back in may and got 9 games at once I loved it and thought it was awesome.  Now I see what's available and I wouldn't even sign up now.  I've almost have all my free games beat so if it doesn't get any better I will just not renew, as a lot of people will.

however with the holidays coming up you would think that Somy would start putting a lot of titles out for plus because a lot of people are gonna try out their trials, but these crappy games aren't gonna keep them around.  That's why I'm hanging on, I hope the holiday mass influx of subscribers on trial will make Sony put out a few great games to keep those trial members.

to me the best games put out so far have been Saints Row 2, Borderlands and Just Cause 2.  We need more games like that and less PSN, side scroller, platformers or fighting games.  It's just sad right now, while I would be loving it in the EU.

Message 6 of 17 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Crying and complaining gets you nowhere. Sony doesn't and wont ever listen to users demands. There will always be someone complaining, regardless. We have at most 20 people that come on here complaining about Plus all the time, while the other 99.99% are enjoying the selection or are patiently waiting for Sony to deliver something that is to their liking. The people that complain about the selection are worse than kids complaining about not getting as much Halloween candy as the other kids. It's free, but they want more. You've gotten your money's worth in games alone, have the rest of your subscription to take advantage of all of the other features, and are bound to get a few more games you'd like, yet your complaining. Stop comparing their selection to ours, it's all greed and envy and you people can't deny it.
Message 7 of 17 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Actually if they want our money then they are going to have to listen to our complaints. 

Message 8 of 17 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 27, 2012
No they don't, you'll still buy whatever it is they offer.
Message 9 of 17 (156 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Oct 27, 2012
If I only like a couple of things in the IGC what makes you think I will buy it agien.
Message 10 of 17 (148 Views)
0 Likes