Oct 08 2012
By: ACE1369420 First Son 23 posts

EMAIL ADDRESS TECHINAL ISSUES!!!

2 replies 58 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

Yes the last time I got my message yall couldn't understand too much was not fitting into together. Anyways I just wanted to ask why is it that when I go on my Forums I still see my orginal e-mail address. I had that email address on my playertag since 09 of May.   I already have changed it in the past like 3 times already. On the Sonyentertainment website its updated and I just got signed  on Playstation forum last July cause I had network troubles and your 1-800 number told me to write it on forums because they only were warranty technical support and I remember like last April is when I first changed my e-mail address cause of the network issues I been having, now I have already looked into recoverying my orignal e-mail address, but it is gone and can't be recover. I try going to different e-mail addresses, but still having issues with the network like my CALL OF DUTY ELITE won't link when I am on when I already did change my email address . It comes up Error with the server not communitcating and I already called ACTVISION about it and also delete and redownload it, but nothing won't let me link it back. So I'm wondering if my original e-mail address has it link to everything I change from my gamertag like someone recover the e-mail address and anything that gets changed or added on my gamertag gets a e-mail to it. I hope this will be more understanding then what I had told  you last time anyways THANKS....

Chris Simpson
Message 1 of 3 (58 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16138 posts

Re: EMAIL ADDRESS TECHINAL ISSUES!!!

Oct 8, 2012

Can you edit your post so that we can understand you instead of struggle to comprehend what you're problem is through that wall of text?

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 2 of 3 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: EMAIL ADDRESS TECHINAL ISSUES!!!

Oct 8, 2012
I get what he's saying. It's the same for me but doesn't bug me much.
The E-mail address that it shows on my forum profile is the one I used back when I set up my forum acct. (And the first one associated with my psn user name) I've changed my E-mail address through the acct management on my ps3 since then but it doesn't reflect the change on my forum profile's info.

Anyway, doesn't matter to me much but I guess I could see it bugging some.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 3 of 3 (38 Views)
0 Likes