Wastelander
700 posts

Re: If you thought online pass was bad have a look at this! (Pic inside) No trophies for used vita games??

Feb 27, 2012

True true.. but "shoulda, coulda, coulda" lol theres no rewind button in life so nothing i can do about it now steveo. Next time i'll "search" Hopefully u didn'tget too offended! You should try out for a mod since it seems you like to tell people what to do haha

EDIT: As you all can see by now i have edited this thread to prevent further mix up. Seems this matter is solved thanks to all the replied. No more posting i guess if a mod see's this feel free to lock at my request.

H8_is_Bad
Message 11 of 16 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
700 posts

Re: If you thought online pass was bad have a look at this! (Pic inside) No trophies for used vita games??

Feb 27, 2012

@Josh

Yes i know but some people take the forums way too wseriously there is too much in the world going on to try to scold someone for making a simple mistake.. not like my post killed 10 babies or something it was a mistake and i realize that. Lastly wasn't the "same thing over and over" i wasn't aware of the issue so thanks for you misguided input of what you thought i knew and didn't know.

H8_is_Bad
Message 12 of 16 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Feb 27, 2012

H8_is_Bad wrote:

@Josh

Yes i know but some people take the forums way too wseriously there is too much in the world going on to try to scold someone for making a simple mistake.. not like my post killed 10 babies or something it was a mistake and i realize that. Lastly wasn't the "same thing over and over" i wasn't aware of the issue so thanks for you misguided input of what you thought i knew and didn't know.

H8_is_Bad

Yeah, some take it too seriously. But let's say you're in a conversation with someone. He/she talks about how the weather is so hot. You and that person then disscusses the topic and move on to the next one, which is about killing babies on the moon. While all this was going on, this other dude was sitting next to you (he's been quiet the whole time, but he's still part of your "group). After ya'll are done with the talk about the babies, he sais; "dang, this weather is hot!". Then you are like; "dude, we already talked about that". There is no reason talk about it, SINCE you were already there.

That's how I see this issue.

Bold txt: Ok, first of all I can't really know what you're trying to say-- maybe it's me. I can't really reply to that.

Anyway.... I'm glad that one can just errase the save data and still can get their trophies. I just got Modnation Racers RT from Gamefly and that dialog box didn't appear. Maybe I was the first to use it.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 13 of 16 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
700 posts

Feb 27, 2012

@Josh

Cool buddy sorry i wasn't trying to come opff hot-headed it's just that some people do take forum post too serious not saying you are. you seem pretty cool! I'm just glad this issue isn't as serious as i thought it was.. Well anyway happy gaming man

H8_is_Bad
Message 14 of 16 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Happy gaming to you too.

(Gaming should be a holiday)

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 15 of 16 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: EDIT: This issue is now resolved.

Feb 27, 2012

Pro Tip:  re-edit the OP to include the problem with the solution so if someone has the same problem goes searching for it they can still find it. Add the tag (RESOLVED) to the end of the thread title.

Is your name Hadouken? Because you look down-right fierce!
Message 16 of 16 (11 Views)
0 Likes