Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3555 posts

Re: EA won t give any support on Madden for Vita, Sony got to do something now !!!

May 8, 2013

Yep and Madden 25 wasn't confirmed for the Vita so not looking good right now.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 35 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: EA won t give any support on Madden for Vita, Sony got to do something now !!!

May 8, 2013
Sony why did y'all make the ps vita with out the games support. what was y'all think i feel i waste my money. i wanted Madden 14 on the vita man.i am upset. i wasn't a sony fan from the gate. i liked the ps vita. when sony ask if i was going to buy the ps vita game systemi said yes.i feel sony didn't keep it word.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 35 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2496 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

Dawnuel wrote:
Sony why did y'all make the ps vita with out the games support. what was y'all think i feel i waste my money. i wanted Madden 14 on the vita man.i am upset. i wasn't a sony fan from the gate. i liked the ps vita. when sony ask if i was going to buy the ps vita game systemi said yes.i feel sony didn't keep it word.

I just love how this forum is flooded with dimwits who blame Sony for a lack of games on the PS Vita. Do you know why there's a big circle that says EA Sports in the middle on the cover of every Madden game? It's because EA Sports makes the Madden games, not Sony. Most games for any of the PlayStation consoles aren't made by Sony. Let's see if you can wrap your head around that.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,600+ followers | 100+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 35 (95 Views)
First Son
16 posts

May 8, 2013

I rented the game, thought it was horrible, on vita, at least fifa was decent. But general, I wouldnt care if EA, supports the vita, or not sports games are flat out horrible, when it comes too ea.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 35 (90 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2496 posts

May 8, 2013

DANGERiZE wrote:

I rented the game, thought it was horrible, on vita, at least fifa was decent. But general, I wouldnt care if EA, supports the vita, or not sports games are flat out horrible, when it comes too ea.

2K Sports made the best NFL games. It's a shame that EA Sports bribed the NFL for exclusive license rights since they knew they couldn't compete with 2K Sports in an honest way because the Madden games s*ck.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,600+ followers | 100+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 35 (85 Views)
0 Likes