Sep 12 2012
By: BoA_Us First Son 25 posts

EA won t give any support on Madden for Vita, Sony got to do something now !!!

34 replies 1228 views Edited Sep 12, 2012

EA won t give any support to customers who bought Madden on Vita, got it from a Tiburion dev who was supposed to take other HB Studios for all the support.

So we won t have any new roster update, no Madden Momments live, no tilte update.

HB Studios have done such a bad job on the port that there is no way Tiburion can 't just patch all the framerate issues, the whole game engine need to be redone.

I think at this stage, Sony need to to something and ask EA for a global refund !!!

Message 1 of 35 (1,228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1700 posts

Re: EA won t give any support on Madden for Vita, Sony got to do something now !!!

Sep 12, 2012

BoA_Us wrote:

EA won t give any support to customers who bought Madden on Vita, got it from a Tiburion dev who was supposed to take other HB Studios for all the support.

So we won t have any new roster update, no Madden Momments live, no tilte update.

HB Studios have done such a bad job on the port that there is no way Tiburion can 't just patch all the framerate issues, the whole game engine need to be redone.

I think at this stage, Sony need to to something and ask EA for a global refund !!!

I'll believe that when I see them not do any roster updates.

Message 2 of 35 (1,212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8172 posts

Re: EA won t give any support on Madden for Vita, Sony got to do something now !!!

Sep 12, 2012
Which is why I don't buy sports games.

(OMG this game you get to pass balls around!!!1)
Message 3 of 35 (1,210 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Sep 12, 2012

That would be bad and wouldn't make sense, however it is still the best portable football game.  I think rosters will uPdate, it is a port and should update like the same engine did on the consoles, if not EA is being cheap to pay someone to provide the update and  patches.

Message 4 of 35 (1,182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Sep 12, 2012

it s a port from madden 12, and a very bad port, that EA did not even developp.

It may be the reason why EA have such trouble updating roster & madden moments.

Message 5 of 35 (1,168 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Sep 12, 2012

But still not impossible, the developer is not Tiburon but the developers have madden experience, there is youtube link and informs you how long they have been working onmadden   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuYj3uOfP84 

Message 6 of 35 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Message 7 of 35 (1,138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Sep 12, 2012

I know the kind of experience they have on Madden, but lets be honest, they were only working on ports with very poor results,

They got handeled Madden 07 on Wii (1st Madden on the system), the game is a port of the PS2 version with motion control, it fails to properly use wii's hardware and motion controling, then EA developp their own madden in 08/09/10/11 and then they gave them back madden 12 on PSP/PS2/WII all on end of life console using game engine already made by EA.

HB Studios is not a good software company, and I hope they won t work on Madden 14.

As the whole Madden 13 on Vita is a game that really suffer for a lack of quality production.

The game is not that bad but clearly unpolished, and these quality issues take on the good things.

Message 8 of 35 (1,119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Sep 12, 2012
I think Madden VITA was just an experiment to see how well it would sell. And everyone who bought is just a lab rat. (With all due respect)
Message 9 of 35 (1,086 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Sep 13, 2012

At this point is basically nothing else but a rumor. No need to panic here.

Message 10 of 35 (1,078 Views)
0 Likes