May 27 2014
By: Exadus Splicer 78 posts

E3 - what we DON'T want to see

[ Edited ]
18 replies 216 views Edited last month

We see a lot of threads about what we would like to see at E3. But I would like to state what I don't want to see. Games that are so early in development that they will most likely be delayed a year or more or scrapped all together. Some of the most anticipated games I've gotten hyped about just disappear after E3. A short list of games I could think of were. Rainbow six: Patriots, the Order, Final Fantasy 13 VS. just seems silly to promote such games when we won't see for years or even at all and if we do they completely get revamped. I'm sure a lot will disagree with me but that's my thoughts. I want to see things that will be coming :smileyvery-happy:

Mod Edit: Removed coding from text body. Check here for more information. Thanks!- TwistedTarantula

exadus
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (216 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8116 posts

Re: E3 - what we DON'T want to see

last month

If I see a Wonder Book I'm gonna go postal.

Take back the future
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (214 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

last month

I would not mind seeing some games coming down the road, it is good to see what ps developers have in the works for us, so I would not mind this.  We also need to see what they have in store for us this year as well.  To add on to you dont wants, I do not want too much focus on the VR.  I will probably get it as long as it seems they have more then a couple developers on board with this project, but it is still a good way out and we already saw it.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

last month
I agree with Peckdogg. I don't mind seeing what's down the road as long as I actually get to see it down the road :smileyhappy:
exadus
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

last month

I agree that announcing games way too early that they take 5 more years to happen is pointless cause neither the hype nor the buzz is gonna last nor the delays be justifed with the final product's quality cause people will keep hoping for more.

I don't wanna see simplistic games. I wanna see ground breaking ones with amazing graphics, great story and I don't wanna soo many of these cartoony games filling the show. I also hope the time doesn't get wasted with too much talk on stuff that us, gamers don't really care about.

Instagram: @RinoTheBouncer | WWW.RINOTHEBOUNCER.COM | Twitter: @RinoTheBouncer
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (186 Views)
Wastelander
760 posts

last month

Don't want to see racing games and fighting games.  Want Devs spending time on other kinds of games.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (182 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8116 posts

last month

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

Don't want to see racing games and fighting games.  Want Devs spending time on other kinds of games.

I would, however, be open to watching developers fight each other. Now that'd be something.

Take back the future
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (177 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

last month

I also do not want to see too many indie games, I know a lot of gamers like them, however I have not found one that i like and do not forsee me liking any down the road.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (171 Views)
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

last month

I somewhat agree that they shouldn't be showing or announcing games that won't be coming out for almost two years, get us hyped up for a loooong wait. I hate waiting... But I'm sure they'll be showing us games in very early development, games that might never come to light. They will be trying to show us what the PS4 is capable of in the future, and that will most likely be tech demos of the most recently started projects, unfortunately...

It's too bad the game industry is so full of leaks, I miss the days of special secrets. Just once, I want a huge AAA game to be developed in absolute secret, and in a bold move to "Win E3" they reveal that it will be in stores TOMORROW! Lol, that'll never happen. But it would definately be quite the experience...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
408 posts

last month

Half an hour of the presentation dedicated to indie crap

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (152 Views)