Welcoming Committee
4403 posts

Re: E3 and Vita Rumor

May 17, 2013

princepaulo23 wrote:
Remote play is a joke. I play games on my tv when I'm home. I play games on my psp/DS/vita when I'm not at home in front of the tv.

How is remote play a joke?

You can play "remote play" supported games when you are not home, through Wi-Fi or 3G (on 3G Vita's).

I used this feature a few times with my PSP. But, with the Vita promising remote-play with all PS4 titles, I can imagine I will be using it more often. I only have the Wi-Fi Vita model, but it's not hard to find a Wi-Fi connection, where ever you are.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 21 of 24 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

May 17, 2013
Any big announcement or show for Vita that doesn't contain news of a price cut is a complete waste. It is the single most important thing they have to do with this system.
Message 22 of 24 (523 Views)
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

May 17, 2013

Smaller PSN and indie titles are all well and nice but frankly thats not what the Vits is about at its core. Its bringing the full AAA experience in your hands. Those have been very few and far between. Killzone looks great but thats one game. Sony needs to show a significant improvement in those higher end games or the Vita will continue to languish.

Message 23 of 24 (515 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 17, 2013

Really looking forward to E3.      Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 24 (105 Views)
0 Likes