- Sony shows the console.
- They reveal the price (Sony better get it right this time because I don't want them, or Nintendo, or Microsoft to fail).
- Showcase the Gaikai service.
- Reveal more games.
Let's just say they better not ignore the Vita again this time. I expect to see the PS4 box and I expect them to talk about indie games a lot. What I hope is that they show off surprises for the Vita.
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein
- The PS4 console.
- PS4 release date / price.
- PS4 services (other premium services, other than PS+? Or a revamped PS+?).
- PSVita line-up for 2013/2014.
- More coverage on games coming to both PS3/PS4 (Watch_Dogs, Destiny, ACIV, etc.)
- Indie game coverage.
- 1 or 2 super secret reveals at the very end that will blow people's minds. Either PS3 or PS4 exclusive(s).
Ireally hope we get more info on the PS Move horror title "Until Dawn."
It's been very quite. I want a release date.
Also, although I'm sure it will be part of EA's show, and not Sony (unless PS3/PS4 gets some kind of exclusive)
But, I really hope to finally see some footage of "EA Sports UFC."