With E3 2014 less than 90 days away, what do you predict will be shown for Playstation?
Per a suggestion, these are the guidlines:
1. Predict 10 things you think will happen at E3 2014.
2. Predictions can either be Playstation Exclusive or Multi platform (No Xbox or Nintendo predictions)
3. After E3 we go back to the thread and see who's got the most predictions right
4. The winner's post prediction will be liked by everyone who participated
5. Posts will be about the predictions, nothing more, nothing less.
MOD EDIT: Updated label. Check here for more information. Thanks! - SILLYFISH5
The Last Guardian
Crash Bandicoot (PS4)
Half Life 3 for PC and PS4.
GTA V (PS4)
In all seriousness I'm just expecting Uncharted, new footage from Destiny, and hoping I'm surprised with new games and footage that we haven't seen.
More than likely PlayStation Now is going to eat up a chunk of the show on Sony's side. There will probably be a new game or two announced for the PlayStation 4. We may get some highlights from the Vita, but it's possible Sony will just try to cram it into the rest of the show. It would be a good time to reintroduce The Last Guardian. If that's something they're waiting to do then why not this year?
From Microsoft I'd imagine they'll focus on the Xbox One, giving gamers some new exclusives. Call of Duty will probably get some time yet again. We may see what the company plans to do with Kinect in the long-term with some new functionalities or games directed at the hardware.
I'd like to see Nintendo return to the stage. Last year they had a Nintendo Direct in favor of a conference. I've a feeling they'll continue this process to save themselves time and money. But, if they do this then we'll obviously miss out on the memorable "show" they used to put on stage. If their future is simply a matter of Nintendo Direct year after year, who's going to remember the special highlights of a Nintendo Direct when apart from the game being announced/displayed they no longer exist.
Now for my predictions:
1. Uncharted trailer will be shown (safe bet).
2. Release date for The Order: 1886 is announced.
3. Media Molecule reveals LBP for PS4.
4. Sony Bend reveals new IP for PS4.
5. Quantic Dream gives details of new game, an interactive comedy movie. Haha. I'm laughing already.
6. Sony announces the purchase of Ready At Dawn.
7. The Last Guardian is never mentioned, at all (safe bet).
8. Playstation Vita gets a new Patapon.
9. Assassin's Creed 5 will be set in historic Eastern Asia. ( sorry couldn't be more specific)
10. Final Fantasy XV release date announced, spring 2015.
1. 2 new IPs revealed at Sony's Press Conference.
2. Mortal Kombat 10 revealed and or shown.
3. Smash Bros gets a release date.
4. Tekken X Street Fighter finally gets revealed.
5. Xbone shoots itself in the foot again.
6. DriveClub delayed until 2015.
7. Sony blows the lid off PS Now.
8. Vita gets more support.
9. Uncharted gets lots of info.
10. My bold prediction. Heavenly Sword 2 announced for PS4.
Most of my predictions are safe bets. Some are definitely off. My bold prediction is more of a wish.
1 Sony will announce more games for the Vita.
2 They will announce the release of the 64gb memory card for the Vita for the rest of the world.
3 They'll announce a price cut for the 16gb and the 32gb ones.
4 They will let people know about new sports games.
5 They'll show new footage from upcoming games.
6 There will be a new Dark Cloud game.
7 They'll be hinting at what will come out on Playstation Now.
8 Sony will let us know how much the service will cost us.
9 There will be new RPG's mentioned.
10 They'll be hinting at future projects.
/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info//WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog
Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)