Singlass I added your suggestion.
My new predictions:
1. Sucker Punch announces a new inFAMOUS game developed exclusively for PS Vita
2. Sony Bend announces a new PS Vita game (Syphon Filter, Uncharted 2, new IP)
3. Polyphony Digital announces Gran Turismo for PS Vita
4. Media Molecule announces a new IP for PS4
5. Driveclub release date
6. PS Now is released during E3
7. 128GB and 64GB memory cards announced for NA
8. PS4 VR headset release date
9. Hohokum release date
10. PS4 and PS Vita bundle for $500
2.the last guardian ps4 exclusive
3.ps now info and release date
4.ps vita getting the 64 gig memory card in the west
5.price and release date of vr headset (project Morpheus)
7.at least two big name games for ps vita, one being first party
8.reintroduce the ps move for ps4
9.ps4 getting ps1 and ps2 games
10.ps plus becomes a part of ps now and will cost $55-$60
1. Uncharted is shown off with a Gameplay Trailer
2. Sony Santa Monica announces a new God of War
3. Sony Bend announces "Kill Strain", which will reboot Syphon Filter
4. Media Molecule will announce a new IP that will have Project Morpheous Support.
5. Ready at Dawn will announce a release date for The Order:1886.
6. Batman Arkham Knight will have exclusive content to Playstation 4, similar to the Joker challenge maps in Arkham Asylum, or the Arkham Origins exclusive costumes.
7. The Last of Us on PS4 will be shown, and will get a release date.
8. Playstation Now will get a luanch date and pricing.
9. The Last Gurdian will not be shown, but Sony Japan will show "Project Beast" the spiritual succesor to Demon Souls.
10. Grand Theft Auto 5 and Gran Turismo 6 will both be ported to Playstaion 4.
1) PlayStation Now prices
2) New Ratchet and Clank game, even if it's just a teaser
3) PS Vita 64GB memory card comes to America
4) While we're on the subject of Vita memory cards, a price drop for said cards
WWE 2K15 release date confirmed (EDIT: Looks like I won't have to wait for E3 after all)
6) More focus on AAA games than indies (indies are good, don't get me wrong, but they shouldn't hog up the spotlight)
7) PS1/PS2 BC update on the PS4 (probably unlikely, but it would be nice to hear about it)
8) New Sly Cooper game info
9) More AAA games for Vita
10) MP3 and DLNA update on PS4
1. Sony thinks about walking on stage
2. Sony starts to walk on stage
3. Sony makes it to center stage
4. Sony starts to talk
5. Sony shows Uncharted
6. Sony stops talking
7. Sony thinks about walking off stage
8. Sony starts to walk off stage
9. Sony makes it off stage
10. Sony wins
With E3 2014 less than 90 days away, what do you predict will be shown for Playstation?
Per a suggestion, these are the guidlines:
1. Predict 10 things you think will happen at E3 2014.
2. Predictions can either be Playstation Exclusive or Multi platform (No Xbox or Nintendo predictions)
3. After E3 we go back to the thread and see who's got the most predictions right
4. The winner's post prediction will be liked by everyone who participated
5. Posts will be about the predictions, nothing more, nothing less.
MOD EDIT: Updated label. Check here for more information. Thanks! - SILLYFISH5
Ok, my take.
1. PS Now official unveiling with pricing and date of arrival
2. Sony's VR tech demo and developer testing/beta
3. PS Vita: Gravity Rush 2 announcement (trailer) and ETA
4. PS4: Gravity Rush 2 (cross-buy?)
5. PS Vita: Papaton announcement (trailer) and ETA (?)
6. PS3: Either price cut or another exclusive for the aging console (with cross-buy for PS4)
7. PS4: Uncharted announcement (trailer) and ETA
8. PS4 accessories and/or closer feature parity (multimedia features) with PS3.
9. PS Vita memory card price cuts (seems like a safe bet) and/or 64 GB memory card release worldwide.
10. Assassin's Creed 5: Trailer plus exclusive content for PS4 (as always, Sony gets exclusive content thrown in on PlayStation!)
From my blog:
Sony is coming into E3 as the current industry leader, as far as console sold. They have a 2 million console lead (it's 7 million vs 5 million currently) over X1. What I hope that they don't do, is present sales stats. They've done that in the past and it brings down their press conference. They need to properly show upcoming PS3 and Vita games. Showing support for both systems helped them last year and I hope that they do it again this year. Because showing proper support for the PS3 and Vita is important. Showing more PS4 games is also key. It's been more than 6 months since the system launched and while games are slowly coming in, the PS4 still needs more. I hope to see as many 1st party game announcements as 3rd party. The PS4 needs minor improvements like a download list, avatar selection, and themes. But I don't expect an announcement about that at E3. What we finally need is clarification on PS Now. Sony's classic PlayStation streaming service needs to be detailed. Prices given, when it's launching, and games available to stream at launch. Finally, I hope to see some surprises. Going into E3 knowing every game that will be shown is boring. Surprise game announcements make the show more exciting IMO.