Highlighted
Mar 25 2011
By: Pashmina626 Hekseville Citizen 335 posts

E-mail from PSN question

3 replies 19 views Edited Mar 25, 2011

I got the e-mail from Sony saying that there is going to be a new terns of agreement being released on April 1st so what is it really about since I don't understand plus will the onilne service still be the same since I was hearing rumors that they are going to ask us to pay for the online fee so is that true or not?.

I enjoy my online account on my PS3 as I like to check out the store to see what is in to buy and talk to my friends.

Message 1 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: E-mail from PSN question

Mar 25, 2011

i get the email as will and i think it's on Home 1.5 clinet and some other Major updates for PSN who knows we wil just has to wait and see what happens when april 1st gets here

QuanandHitomi We Own Noob's We're #1 Hitomi is my Girl Love u Babe
Message 2 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
30059 posts

Mar 26, 2011

Sony is just moving the Playstation Network to a different subsidiary corporation on April 1st.  The new corporation is a different legal entity than SCEA, so any contracts related to Playstation Network, including the Terms of Service, have to agreed to again in order to be enforced by the new corporation. As you did not agree to anything with anyone except SCEA, you have the ability to opt-out.  If you do, you won't be able to log in to the Playstation Network anymore; but you will get a refund for any money that is left in your PSN wallet.  Normally Sony never gives cash refunds, but this is a special case.

GKP
Message 3 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Mar 26, 2011

And I really do enjoy the PSN as I talk with my friends on it and like to check the store once in awhile to see if there are any games or game demos I would like to try or buy.

Message 4 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes