Nov 05 2012
By: nanotyzon Lombax Warrior 113 posts

Dungeon Hunter Alliance

[ Edited ]
6 replies 170 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

Do anyone got this? I have watched some footage about this game and i really liked it. Im planing to buy it but i wonder if anyone have played it alredy.

Message 1 of 7 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Re: Dungeon Monster Alliance

Nov 5, 2012

nanotyzon wrote:

Do anyone got this? I have watched some footage about this game and i really liked it. Im planing to buy it but i wonder if anyone have played it alredy.

I think you mean "Dungeon Hunter Alliance" and I would say it would be a good buy around $10-$15.  It's $39 on the Vita right now which is absolutely ridiculous for a game that was a few bucks on iOS or Android.

Message 2 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2530 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Surprisingly, if you want a Diablo-clone Silent Hill: Book of Memories is better. Granted both games are quite subpar, I'd suggest against getting either and investing the money on more noteworthy games. RO is an a-must pick if you like Monster Hunter games~.

If everything works out, next year we should get Warrior's Lair which is a very promising looking Dungeon Crawler~.
Message 3 of 7 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

Salesmunn wrote:

nanotyzon wrote:

I think you mean "Dungeon Hunter Alliance" and I would say it would be a good buy around $10-$15.  It's $39 on the Vita right now which is absolutely ridiculous for a game that was a few bucks on iOS or Android.

One would like to assume the Vita version has more and is much better than the IOS and Android ones but then again who knows these days with developers.

Message 4 of 7 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2530 posts

Nov 5, 2012
It looks a bit better and from what I understand it has all the PS3's versions DLCs. But even then, it's not worth more than $19.99. The price they ask for that game is pretty dumb~.
Message 5 of 7 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Salesmunn wrote:

nanotyzon wrote:

lol. Yep i did mean Dungeon Hunter Alliance. Hmm didnt knew there was an IOS/Android version of that game. So the price is what is not good, but will they decresea it in the future? If so maybe i can wait since im now playing RO cause i really like those type of games, where you have lvl. 

Btw, does this game have multiplayer features? Cause i was thinking to get this to play with my friend ad-hoc

Message 6 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

Nov 6, 2012

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

Salesmunn wrote:

nanotyzon wrote:

One would like to assume the Vita version has more and is much better than the IOS and Android ones but then again who knows these days with developers.

One would like to assume, too bad it's a terrible over priced piece of garbage. It's also extremely buggy some poor guy on the forums had his data corrupted but instead of being unusable his character was turned into some guy named "Juan" as hilarious as that was it wasn't so funny for him since he sunk so much time into the game.

Message 7 of 7 (115 Views)
0 Likes