Apr 03 2012
By: DistantWords I Only Post Everything 1022 posts

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - Online Question

11 replies 79 views Edited Apr 3, 2012

When playing Dungeon Hunter: Alliance online, are the items dropped shared by all players?  Or does each player see/get their own items?  I've played twice now, and trying to be nice I've pretty much ignored most items so the other players could pick them up.  But, it at least looks like no one ever picks up the items either.  So, were those items only seen by me anyway?  Not sure if I'm putting that quite right...

Message 1 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Re: Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - Online Question

Apr 3, 2012

Nevermind, I figured it out.  I really like this game, but it's too bad that there aren't many people playing it online...

Message 2 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Apr 4, 2012

I love DHA, if you need someone to play with add me. xNEFREKTOMYx

Message 3 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Apr 4, 2012

xNEFREKTOMYx wrote:

I love DHA, if you need someone to play with add me. xNEFREKTOMYx

Sweet!  I just sent the friend request through my vita.  I also got DHA on the PS3 today, lol.  I had the trial version on my PS3 for almost a year and never played it!!!  I really need to go through my demos and trials, hahaha.

Message 4 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Apr 4, 2012

Stuck offline for a few more hours but I'll accept very soon.

Message 5 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Apr 5, 2012

xNEFREKTOMYx, sorry I couldn't get on early enough tonight.  Like I said, my son wanted to play the PS3 version with me and I couldn't pass that up.

I played later though, and after several disconnects and bad hosts, I had a GREAT time!!!  I was playing a 4 player game (one left, but later another came on and did great), and it was AWESOME!!!  It was a great group of people who really cooperated well together!  We were almost to the place where I am currently stuck in the game, totally thought we could get past it together, and I got an all new error message...

It was like in Windows where it says "A fatal error has occured and <program> will be forced to close"....  It gave an error code, but I didn't write it down.  Was hoping to kind of bypass the error, OR hoping that the error would get recorded in the Error History. It didn't....

Anyway, I really hope I can play again with people like that!  Everyone doing more than just their own thing, working as a group...  I also wish that the Vita had something like the PS3's "Players Met" section of the "Friends" tab...

Message 6 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Apr 6, 2012

Dungeon Hunter Alliance Multiplayer on the Vita always had about 10-15 games playing(That were public), I am sure that most people play the game offline.

All drops are color coded and not shared with other people, always try to pick up your color loot.

The game is fun with other people

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to my Youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodShono?feature=mhee
Message 7 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Apr 9, 2012

No worries, there's lots of opportunities to play. I wasn't able to get much Vita time in this past weekend but when I see you online I'll send invites to DHA.

Message 8 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
221 posts

Apr 9, 2012

I am playing DHA...mind if I add you to my friends list?

Pariah599
---------------
Sony rocks!
Message 9 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Apr 10, 2012

If you mean me, go ahead!

Message 10 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes