Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 27 2014
By: VaultDwellerNV First Son 4 posts

Dualshock 4 Problems, Fixing the Faults.

[ Edited ]
6 replies 141 views Edited Jul 28, 2014

I have had my Playstation 4 for about three to five months now and I love it, but as of yesterday, I have encountered a problem with my Dualshock 4 controller. Previously, I knew about the issuse with the rubber on the thumbsticks, so I bought special grips to cover them so that the rubber on the thumbsticks would not tear off, they work great, however, the thumbsticks have another perhaps worse problem. This problem is when I rotate the left thumbstick, say to run, it will get stuck at the top and more force is required to make them go where I want to. This is only on the left thumbstick and in my opinion, it severly limits my playing capablities and affects my gaming expirence.

I could tell when I first got the Dualshock 4 that they would not last long and my prediction was correct. I am sceptical to buy another $60 controller just so thing sort of thing can happen again in less than a half of a year. I believe that Sony should not completly redesign the Dualshock 4, because I love the layout of the controller and how it feels, but instead get sombody to look at the errors that the community puts out and focus on fixing them because if Sony sells a controller for over half of $100, it should last for a significant ammount of time. Thank you for reading and considering my post.

Mod Edit: Updated label & added breaks to body of text. Please click here to learn more about labels and here to review the Rules of Conduct. -Super_Nova2k13

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
2813 posts

Re: Dualshock 4 Problems, Fixing the Faults.

Jul 27, 2014

it was built with cheap plastic and cheap rubber fittings. 

Need I say more? 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (139 Views)
Last Guardian
10074 posts

Jul 27, 2014
I'm pretty sure they have been worked on. And your controller is under warranty, you should have to pay for the box
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (131 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 28, 2014

Thanks For The Feedback

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10074 posts

Jul 28, 2014

I didn't mean to say "should pay for the box" I mean't to say you have to pay for the box... ahhh writing on the fly

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 28, 2014
Seme problem but my is right Dualshock pls let us know how to fix it Tanks indvance
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (77 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 28, 2014
Yea, it goes to about $22
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (65 Views)
0 Likes