Aug 11 2013
By: OddFishy69 Lombax Warrior 129 posts

Dragon's Crown or Killzone Mercenary

4 replies 212 views Edited Aug 11, 2013

ALright..... Im sorry about my last post, i drank a mountain dew, got a lil bit too hyper and thought i was funny..... 

I have the gorgeous white vita and i'm wondering...... Should i wait for KM or should i get Dragon's crown??

I'm kind of nervous that KM's multiplayer will be laggy, even watching the beta and seeing how good it runs something just tells me that with those graphics there will be some type of frame rate or lag issues... 

Which one is worth my 40$$

Message 1 of 5 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: Dragon's Crown or Killzone Mercenary

Aug 11, 2013

OddFishy69 wrote:

ALright..... Im sorry about my last post, i drank a mountain dew, got a lil bit too hyper and thought i was funny..... 

I have the gorgeous white vita and i'm wondering...... Should i wait for KM or should i get Dragon's crown??

I'm kind of nervous that KM's multiplayer will be laggy, even watching the beta and seeing how good it runs something just tells me that with those graphics there will be some type of frame rate or lag issues... 

I'd say get DC now because there's still a month before KZM is released. There will be an open beta later in the month so you can check it out yourself. But DC has received relatively high marks across the board. My copy will be arriving tomorrow Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7387 posts

Aug 11, 2013

OddFishy69 wrote:

I havent played Dragon's Crown yet but i keep hearing good things about it from my psn friends, i'm in the closed Killzone Mercenary beta and let me just say this, Killzone Mercenary is on a league of its own when it comes to fps games on ANY portable gaming device, nothing comes even remotely close in my opinion, lag issues? i have experienced none whatsoever, framerate issues? very, very few, nothing really noticeable though. In my opinion Killzone Mercenary is like a second generation psvita game, heck is way above any other game on the system when it comes to production values, Sony really needs to start advertising the vita because Kizzy Mercs could really help them sell some systems if they announce a price drop, memory card price drop and for once put a TV spot on a first party game. 

Message 3 of 5 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Aug 11, 2013

Get both.

Dragon's Crown now and then a month from now (after saving up/making some money) buy Killzone Mercenary.

Dragon's Crown is amazing, and so will Killzone Mercenary. Can't go wrong with both.

PSN:: jave-lin
XLive:: javelin2k
Nintendo ID:: javelin2k
Ouya:: javelin
3DS FC:: 1778-9971-5573
Message 4 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Aug 11, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

OddFishy69 wrote:

I havent played Dragon's Crown yet but i keep hearing good things about it from my psn friends, i'm in the closed Killzone Mercenary beta and let me just say this, Killzone Mercenary is on a league of its own when it comes to fps games on ANY portable gaming device, nothing comes even remotely close in my opinion, lag issues? i have experienced none whatsoever, framerate issues? very, very few, nothing really noticeable though. In my opinion Killzone Mercenary is like a second generation psvita game, heck is way above any other game on the system when it comes to production values, Sony really needs to start advertising the vita because Kizzy Mercs could really help them sell some systems if they announce a price drop, memory card price drop and for once put a TV spot on a first party game. 

how does it compare to killzone 3?

Message 5 of 5 (146 Views)
0 Likes