Wastelander
882 posts

Re: Dragon's Crown on PSN?

Jul 30, 2013

Just found it in the store but theres no information on it, just that its the full game.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/dragon%27s-crown/cid=UP0005-NPUB31235_00-D...

I wish there was some solid confirmation from Atlus

Message 11 of 15 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
882 posts

Jul 30, 2013

I gave Atlus USA a call and asked the representive if it will be available at launched and he said that it will be available so that answers the question!

Message 12 of 15 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 6, 2013

This more than anything else gives me great pause when considering a PS4, if Sony is unwilling to actually be even remotely on time with its digital releases and store updates why should we believe that PSN on PS4 will be any better than it is now? Despite the pr and hullabaloo the evidence we have is that Sony is either unwilling or incapable of running an online service properly.

Message 13 of 15 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Xiaolinstyle wrote:

This more than anything else gives me great pause when considering a PS4, if Sony is unwilling to actually be even remotely on time with its digital releases and store updates why should we believe that PSN on PS4 will be any better than it is now? Despite the pr and hullabaloo the evidence we have is that Sony is either unwilling or incapable of running an online service properly.

The Store Updates almost always occur late Tuesday afternoon, so how is it not "even remotely on time"? You seem to be jumping the gun because you lack patience. Give it a few hours, geez.

Message 14 of 15 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Yea it will be on PSN I just want to know how many gigs it will be for Vita and why the hell isn't this a cross-buy. I'm going to wait and see if they do a flash sale or a combo bundle this game isn't going anywhere I'll wait

Playstation Money
SHAREfactory 5x1
Message 15 of 15 (94 Views)
0 Likes