Reply
Dec 24 2012
By: warr1or787 Splicer 43 posts
Offline

Dragon Crown Coming in 2013 to Vita!!!!

8 replies 271 views Edited Dec 24, 2012

Dragon Crown its coming to US on June 30 2013 ( Unless changes are made)......

 

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Crown-Playstation-3/dp/B007V9QKH0

 

Are you looking to buy it????

Message 1 of 9 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2536 posts
 

Re: Dragon Crown Coming in 2013 to Vita!!!!

Dec 24, 2012
I wouldn't go trusting dates posted by companies, the only one who was the true release date is the company making / publishing the game. Mind you, Gamestop has the date for Soul Sacrifice set as March 31 which is in fact not the real date, the game comes in March in Japan~.

tl;dr; Dragon's Crown is not coming on that date unless Atlus says so~.
Message 2 of 9 (261 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
6211 posts
 

Re: Dragon Crown Coming in 2013 to Vita!!!!

Dec 24, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:
I wouldn't go trusting dates posted by companies, the only one who was the true release date is the company making / publishing the game. Mind you, Gamestop has the date for Soul Sacrifice set as March 31 which is in fact not the real date, the game comes in March in Japan~.

tl;dr; Dragon's Crown is not coming on that date unless Atlus says so~.

eeeehhhh, they kinda put a price there as well though. PS3 version is priced at $50 - $60  but the Vita version is near $40? While localization is entirely up to Atlus I agree, *raises glass* here's to hoping this is true. Vita needs more games am I right Smiley Wink!

Message 3 of 9 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13737 posts
 

Re: Dragon Crown Coming in 2013 to Vita!!!!

Dec 24, 2012

da1writer wrote:

JuanMdP wrote:
I wouldn't go trusting dates posted by companies, the only one who was the true release date is the company making / publishing the game. Mind you, Gamestop has the date for Soul Sacrifice set as March 31 which is in fact not the real date, the game comes in March in Japan~.

tl;dr; Dragon's Crown is not coming on that date unless Atlus says so~.

eeeehhhh, they kinda put a price there as well though. PS3 version is priced at $50 - $60  but the Vita version is near $40? While localization is entirely up to Atlus I agree, *raises glass* here's to hoping this is true. Vita needs more games am I right Smiley Wink!


They put a price on everything before hand anyway.

 

Before the Wii U came out, sites had it listed at various prices, such as $199, or even $799.

 

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 9 (235 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Dragon Crown Coming in 2013 to Vita!!!!

Dec 24, 2012
Indeed. The Vita, when it was the NGP, was listed at $999 for a while.
Message 5 of 9 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
2036 posts
 

Re: Dragon Crown Coming in 2013 to Vita!!!!

Dec 24, 2012
pretty sure it was announced that this game was scrapped for the vita.
Message 6 of 9 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13737 posts
 

Re: Dragon Crown Coming in 2013 to Vita!!!!

Dec 24, 2012

Occhi07 wrote:
pretty sure it was announced that this game was scrapped for the vita.

No, actually. Just the developer changed.

 

Atlus has decided to take the whole thing over and finish it.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 9 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
2036 posts
 

Re: Dragon Crown Coming in 2013 to Vita!!!!

Dec 30, 2012
oh, cool.
Message 8 of 9 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: Dragon Crown Coming in 2013 to Vita!!!!

Dec 30, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:
I wouldn't go trusting dates posted by companies, the only one who was the true release date is the company making / publishing the game. Mind you, Gamestop has the date for Soul Sacrifice set as March 31 which is in fact not the real date, the game comes in March in Japan~.

tl;dr; Dragon's Crown is not coming on that date unless Atlus says so~.

QFT. Amazon listing the last date in June means they expect a 2Q2013 release, but that's just a guess.

 

As for whether I'd buy it, the game looks interesting, but I'd have to see more info about it as it gets closer to launch. Side-scrolling beat'em ups aren't typically my thing.

Message 9 of 9 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes