Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
9 posts

Re: Download new visualizations for PS3 music?

Feb 19, 2011

LOL, I doubt it's hard to make more and better visualizations. I just think there hasn't been as strong demand of this. I really want more and better visualizations.

Message 51 of 59 (1,730 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 8, 2011

YES!! We want more visualizations!! I'd be more than happy to download some new ones off PSN if they were readily available.

From what I can see on this thread, the demand is definately there...SONY, GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

Message 52 of 59 (1,730 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 4, 2011

I look forward to the day when the pedantic little mud ball we live on gets some new additional vis's that are a gentle fly through of the entire solar system out to the Oort Cloud with the ice balls out there playing interstellar billiards, Europa and the entire Jovian System.

Message 53 of 59 (1,730 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Nov 19, 2011

I would also like to know why Sony hasn't come up with some new products for this. People have been asking for new ones for years. Like some of you, I would even be willing to pay to finally have a good visualization.

One of my favorite visualization developers is SoundSpectrum. I contacted them to ask if it were possible for them to come up with something since I mostly use my PS3 to stream music. This was the reply I received.

"We would love to develop a version of our software compatible with the PS3 or other popular gaming systems, and hopefully one day we will be able to do so. However, most of these gaming console companies charge tens of thousands of dollars (or more) for the software developer kits, and getting into their retail distribution channels can cost even more. Due to these constraints we have yet to move our software into this market. Though, if you happen to correspond with the PS3 group at Sony, please do tell them about us and tell them that you would enjoy having our software installed onto their system."

Looks like it's up to you Sony. Bring us something we want for a change.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 54 of 59 (1,730 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Aug 5, 2012

So it's only been three years that we have been asking for an anylitical visualizer. A GOOD one. Why are we STILL waiting? It's been over four years since everybody has asked!

Message 55 of 59 (1,637 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

Aug 5, 2012

probably because there are less than a few thousand people who really want this vs the millions others who dont care for it

if you want seemingly limitless visualizations....... its best to use a PC. Otherwise..... be happy that we even have a visualizer

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 56 of 59 (1,635 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Yeah right
Message 57 of 59 (1,498 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Because its not the next Asassin's Creed or Call of Duty

Message 58 of 59 (1,358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 24, 2013

One that I had back in the late 90's, was a fun program called Baby Universe 3D Kalidoscope.  I've been looking for one to install on my PS3, but haven't have any luck..  You fully controlled the program to dance to the music.  Really Trippy!!!  If you know what I mean.  Kinda of like sprialing fractals with geometric shapes changing directions in the program, all done by the controller.  

Message 59 of 59 (478 Views)
0 Likes