Feb 16 2012
By: Obiwan176 Splicer 46 posts

Download list on vita says games are not playable on the Vita....

2 replies 24 views Edited Feb 16, 2012

I thought all PSP games and minis were playable on the Vita. So when I set mine up I immediately went to my download list and only 3 out of over 20 titles were useable. 1 mini and 2 psp games. It said the other titles were not playable on the vita. What?? Anybody know why this is?

Message 1 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: Download list on vita says games are not playable on the Vita....

Feb 16, 2012

Obiwan176 wrote:

I thought all PSP games and minis were playable on the Vita. So when I set mine up I immediately went to my download list and only 3 out of over 20 titles were useable. 1 mini and 2 psp games. It said the other titles were not playable on the vita. What?? Anybody know why this is?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/09/how-to-download-psp-titles-to-ps-vita/

take note

""

Here are the first 275 PSP titles ready to be downloaded onto PS Vita. Don’t worry if you don’t see your favorite title here now; more PSP titles will be made available for PS Vita play in the coming weeks.  We’ll keep this list current and let you know when updates are made."""

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 2 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
46 posts

Re: Download list on vita says games are not playable on the Vita....

Feb 16, 2012

Well this is just odd. I can download them onto the vita via the ps3 if they are not installed yet. And, they work. Even though they were not part of the list. The minis do not register via the ps3 though. So, no misis other tha what is on the list will work becuase you can't even see them from the ps3. Very strange.

Message 3 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes