Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 17 2012
By: RoyalBloodMike First Son 3 posts

Download in background for ps3 games

5 replies 257 views Edited Dec 17, 2012

I've been out for a couple of months now and surprised with the new psn store interface.

I'm trying to download a couple of ps3 games, like Resident Evil Gold Edition and Borderlands but i'm surprised that it doesn't give me anymore the option to download it on the background.. i tried PSN games and it's working.. Is it just me that's having this problem or it's a new fix by Sony that won't let me download PS3 games that are more than 4gb?

The reason i'm asking is because i want to download some ps3 games at the same time and leave my ps3.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Re: Download in background for ps3 games

Dec 17, 2012

I downloaded both those games you mentioned and it let me download them in the background. Its weird your having that problem.

Maybe try again, and see what happens. Also, you can pick Sony's ear at 1-800-345-SONY.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Dec 17, 2012

RoyalBloodMike wrote:

I've been out for a couple of months now and surprised with the new psn store interface.

I'm trying to download a couple of ps3 games, like Resident Evil Gold Edition and Borderlands but i'm surprised that it doesn't give me anymore the option to download it on the background.. i tried PSN games and it's working.. Is it just me that's having this problem or it's a new fix by Sony that won't let me download PS3 games that are more than 4gb?

The reason i'm asking is because i want to download some ps3 games at the same time and leave my ps3.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

I've been able to do it, so it's just you.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

Thanks guys!

Found it! It's my ISP that's blocking it!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1262 posts

Dec 18, 2012

that's .... odd....... what friggin ISP you use? lol

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

GLOBE PH

Dec 18, 2012

I was using my mobile 4g since it's faster when it comes to downloading that's around 800kb/sec

i found a work around on it, i'll download the game first using my DSL ISP then switch it over to my mobile 4g.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (210 Views)
0 Likes