Mar 04 2012
By: igorrocks2 Splicer 36 posts

Download PS VITA games using PC

[ Edited ]
35 replies 65858 views Edited Apr 18, 2014

Why Sony won't let you download PS VITA games using PC? Just Like they did with PSP Go... You have to download them using only Wi-FI.. it's slow as hell ( sorry but it's true)

Make Content Manager able to accsess PlayStation Store

Update Media Go to support PS Vita

PLEASE....

Added label Feedback and Ideas  -FluffyKitty_0256

Message 1 of 36 (65,858 Views)
Splicer
65 posts

Re: Download PS VITA games using PC

Mar 4, 2012

igorrocks2 wrote:

Update Media Go to support PS Vita

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

Bacon is your friend
Message 2 of 36 (65,858 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2012

^^^^Yup this.^^^^^

I agree 100% with the people here as well as the countless many of us who feel the exact same way.

Why are you LIMITING us?

I enjoy the Vita, but I hate feeling like we are being punished by being your faithful and loyal customers.

I know that you are increasing security. But, so is everybody else!  Apple is always doing well because it gives the customers what they want without making them feel like they have to jump through numerous hoops.  The Vita not being able to download games in it's OWN Download List in combination with not being able to download games to the PC is simply ludicrous. 

You DO realise that in the Atlanta, GA area many people have already returned their Vita systems back to the store because they felt like the options were too limiting for the price?  Gamestop reported this themselves.  Very high rate of returned product due to the device's inherent dependancy on the PS3. 

Sony please do better.

History can ill afford to repeat itself at this juncture.

Investors have already begun to lose faith.

Do whatever it takes to please the gamers.

Message 3 of 36 (65,858 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 5, 2012

It makes it harder to hack the way it is so stop crying.

Message 4 of 36 (65,858 Views)
Splicer
36 posts

Mar 8, 2012

It would sot hacking if they completely  hide Folders in your system and protected with password to make changes = some security patch to Media go once you hack PS VITA Sony will remove your account permanently without allowance to make account with your IP if you hack it . I am not crying I am 23 years old I forgot when last time I actually did lol it's just a bit no fun and frastreting

Message 5 of 36 (65,858 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 19, 2012

The funny thing is if downloading vita games onto your computer is an issue for hacking than why can you download the firmware update for the Vita, I'm sure it could be hacked just as quickly as a game could.

Message 6 of 36 (65,857 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 19, 2012

I want it too!

Be so much faster.

Message 7 of 36 (65,857 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 15, 2012

multiboy2k8 wrote:

^^^^Yup this.^^^^^

Very high rate of returned product due to the device's inherent dependancy on the PS3."

It has access to the store on its own, so why would it be dependent on the ps3? No actual need for a PS3 or PC to download or play games on it as far as I know.

As for wifi being slow....using a LAN connection for my pc (media-go) and the wifi on the vita, both downloads finished almost simultanious 32-33 minutes for 1,2 GB game. Both ways are slow so probably a limit on download speed.

Message 8 of 36 (65,445 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 23, 2012

not many people have  wireless  but  they might have a wired  network  so useing the pc to download your psvita games would be great for so many people   but sony have given the  use the uses of remote play u can download  your ps vita game from that just plug your wired network into your ps3 and go to remote play you should be able to see  the screen on your ps  vita hope it helped all you psvita fans Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 36 (65,115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Jul 25, 2012

If you can't download games over a wireless network you have the option to purchase games on a ViTa game card and use that. 

Message 10 of 36 (64,989 Views)
0 Likes