Feb 23 2012
By: Jacarda First Son 1 posts

Download List needs an update

2 replies 10 views Edited Feb 23, 2012

Approaching the 700 download mark since I purchased my PS3, it is annoying to have to sort through every Demo I have ever downloaded to redownload DLC and other purchased content.

It should be sorted into categories(Games, Add-Ons, Minis, etc.); and demos, unless tied with a purchase should not be included. What happens 10 years from now when the PS4 is out and there are people who have thousands of downloads, then have a system crash and have to go back through everything. I don't even like getting very many demos anymore because of this, and its to much of a hassle to create a second PSN account for them.

Message 1 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Re: Download List needs an update

Feb 23, 2012

known problem that as been posted about alot - an no answer so far

like you said though about the second account is what i have done - i actually use 4 --my main one --new one just for games . one for demos and one for add ons

Message 2 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
10159 posts

Re: Download List needs an update

Feb 23, 2012

I do agree, it would be better if you could sort games in the DL list, by game, Add on, Theme, and so on, currently if I need to re download something, I just go to the original location in the store and hit download, but if there is more then just a few things you want to DL, then the download list is good, except, there is no sort function making it even harder to go through.

Message 3 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes