Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 03 2013
By: Grazor8 First Son 3 posts

Download History

10 replies 189 views Edited Feb 3, 2013

So you can go through your download history, and see all the things that you have downloaded. Although I was looking through it and had to look through all these demos and stuff I downloaded when I was looking for a game I paid for. Is there a way to filter it so you can only see the games that you paid for? Or if not, do you think that this would be a helpful feature in the future? 

Discuss :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (189 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28577 posts

Re: Download History

Feb 3, 2013

Grazor8 wrote:

So you can go through your download history, and see all the things that you have downloaded. Although I was looking through it and had to look through all these demos and stuff I downloaded when I was looking for a game I paid for. Is there a way to filter it so you can only see the games that you paid for? Or if not, do you think that this would be a helpful feature in the future? 

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

You'll have to forgive me but I won't discuss it because it's been discussed here many many times before.

It's a good idea though & one which I fully support.

Go to the link I have supplied below & look for the question then 'vote the suggestion up', if so many do maybe one day it will become a reality.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (180 Views)
Sackboy
409 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Welcome to the Forums.

I support the idea... it can be hard to find what your looking for if you download alot of items.

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (173 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47523 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Grazor8 wrote:

Great idea, its been posted many many times, and no there isn't a way to sort it that I know of :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (155 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Grazor8 wrote:

I think that is a stellar idea friend.  It would make it easier than going through every game to see if the icon for downloaded games was next to them.

Platform Support is here to hear our ideas.  Maybe yours will be implemented.

Good suggestion.

Welcome to the Forum friend.  Enjoy.:smileyhappy:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Feb 5, 2013
The download history is kinda a mess because you can't erase, sort or filter the content, and I don't have that many items on it xD
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10944 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Mine is terrible. 1500+ items. To download something like Gran Turismo HD Concept, which I downloaded early my accounts life, and isn't available on the store anymore, means I have to hold the down button for like 2 minutes straight. The longest 2 minutes of my life...
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 12, 2013

It's really baffling why this isn't a thing.

It's not hard. Categorize my downloads section. You already categorize everything in the store, Sony, so how hard can it be? Do they even use their own store?

Break the downloads section into various categories like add-ons (break that down further into each game), PS3 games, PSP games, PS Classics, etc.

Who sat down and thought viewing EVERY download you've ever downloaded was a good idea?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Feb 12, 2013

There should at least be an option to filter the downloaded content.

*EXAMPLE*

Sort results by:

- Name (A-Z or Z-A)

- Date purchased

- Platform (PS3, PSP, PS Vita)

- Content type (games, TV shows, movies)

PlayStation Network: PS_man1984
Nintendo Network: tendoboy1984
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18576 posts

Feb 12, 2013

PS_man1984 wrote:

There should at least be an option to filter the downloaded content.

*EXAMPLE*

Sort results by:

- Name (A-Z or Z-A)

- Date purchased

- Platform (PS3, PSP, PS Vita)

- Content type (games, TV shows, movies)

There should be but there is none. Sorting the content on the Download List is one of the main features I was hoping to see on the highly hyped PSN App  but SONY failed us.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (90 Views)
0 Likes