Highlighted
Mar 18 2011
By: StuByph Uncharted Territory 1680 posts

Download History

9 replies 29 views Edited Mar 18, 2011

I'm sorry but it is long overdue during this past 12 hour maintenance could they not have added a sort option to the download history....I personally have over 300 DL.....

WE NEED A OPTION TO SORT OUR DOWNLOADS JUST AS CONTENT HAS IT'S SORTING IN PS STORE.......I'M TIRED OF KEEPING TABS ON WHAT NUMBER A DL IS IN THE LIST.....

PLEASE SCEA DO THIS ONE LITTLE THING PLEASE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 1 of 10 (29 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10631 posts

Re: Download History

Mar 18, 2011

A sort option could be useful, you can donwload anything you previous downloaded from it's original location in the store, so you do not have to go through your DL list to download something. But ya, A sort option would be nice.

Message 2 of 10 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Mar 19, 2011

Yea I know you can go back through PS Store....but there is an issue with that....there are things I bought before PS+ came out that are now labeled as not purchased and actual take me threw the steps to purchase it again.....this is BS...I'm not going to rebuy it for a cheaper price just so as I can use PS Store as my Sorter

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 3 of 10 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Mar 19, 2011

It would also be cool to rearrange our download history, delete old downloads (demos), or even a search feature.

jdawg_18 Trophy Card

Feel free to add me on your psn friends list.
Message 4 of 10 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Mar 19, 2011

A download Search Feature perfect....I can simply type in what I want to bring up and DL as to scrolling down to my 27th DL starting from 330 something

Yes Kudos to you that is what it needs

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 5 of 10 (29 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10631 posts

Mar 21, 2011

If you bought something it should not be marked as not purchased, I do not have this problem, everything I bought is still there, there should be no item that changed to not purchased after you already bought it. If you are positive you actually bought that item then there is a problem with it. Like I said this has not happened to me.

Message 6 of 10 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Mar 21, 2011

yes this has not happened to you....did your PS3 BRD foul out on FW 3.56......did your friends list jumble after FW 3.60..shoot during FW 2.something what ever it was did you loose game saves and trophies....I know people that have suffered this all and have had not one of these issues....I know people who have yet to YLOD..lets not forget that companies test things as best as possible....never the less they did not test it times the amount of people in the world.....and some of us will suffer an issue that has not cropped up in the testing of the product

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 7 of 10 (29 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10631 posts

Mar 22, 2011

but, what does that have to do with the PSN store, most the stuff you mentioned was to do with the system. Either way none of the should of effected the store which is on sonys server, which records all the stuff you purchased so none of it should of been changed to not purchased.The only thing that does this is movies/tv's buys. and to answer your question, no none of that happened to me, the only thing I had was YLOD, and still had no problems on my new PS3.

Message 8 of 10 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Mar 22, 2011

I agree with the download sorting list.  I have over 500 items on my download list.

[URL=https://www.playfire.com/fournexus][IMG]http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/psn/81225/0/1.png[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://www.playfire.com/]PSN Gamercards[/URL]
Message 9 of 10 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Mar 22, 2011

chaos_789 wrote:

but, what does that have to do with the PSN store, most the stuff you mentioned was to do with the system. Either way none of the should of effected the store which is on sonys server, which records all the stuff you purchased so none of it should of been changed to not purchased.The only thing that does this is movies/tv's buys. and to answer your question, no none of that happened to me, the only thing I had was YLOD, and still had no problems on my new PS3.

Yes the system which is PSN......and you just said it your self none of that has happened to you......which means it happens to others....if a FW update can cause peoples friends list to get jumbled up...loss of trophies and or gamesaves or make peoples PS3 BRD no longer read BR Discs....between my buying MK2 in 2008 or 2009 and the updates that have been out since then I will say yea one of those updates for some reason has cause this snafu.....while MK2 is on my DL history on PS Store it is not marked as purchased

Man don't get me started on that I got a friend that bought a movie"Bought OWN" and he deleted it from his HDD for space then decided to redownload it to watch it again and he could not find it in his DL history...and it showed as not purchased by PS Store....yet he has the E-Mail receipt....he as well was one of those that during update 2.whatever last year around January, February 2010 he lost game saves and trophies from the update....as well I knew others who's BRD stopped spinning the disc's dor didn't accept the disc in some way either not reading them or ejecting them as soon as they would put them in but if it wasn't BR it would play it fine

Yes I figured that you have suffered none of these issues...the only thing I have suffered is the PS Store debacle and my friends list is all outta whack.....so yeah the system the server.......PSN....has issues that are still needed fixed                                                                                                                                                 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 10 of 10 (29 Views)
0 Likes