Last Guardian
12000 posts

Re: Doom 3 BFG Edition

Oct 16, 2012

PanhEaD8675 wrote:

Well heres even more BS, I just called sony and they said its up to a 15 day process to even know if they will approve a refund, and suggested I just wait for the update to finish around 7pm est. So even if I did go out and buy a copy I still may not get my money back. Useless, horrible system.

Ok guys.. some good news...  While the store has not been fully updated you can now download doom 3 bfg edition by running a manual search for doom...  it will show up as the full game download...  and not the preorder option... 

>

Message 11 of 13 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Thanks Teus, I went on and luckily the actual preorder download worked.  Download away my friends!  Oh and feel free to add me if you want to doom it up!!  Synister_Panhead

Message 12 of 13 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Fairly new to the playstation network, only joined in the last week and got online with the whole gig even though I have had all consoles from the first up to ps3. Looking for co-op partners who want to give a doom addict a hand and send some hell spawn back to where they come from! Send us a line if you are interested, safe hunting!!!

Message 13 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes