Highlighted
May 23 2011
By: Ogtgunz First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Dont you just hate internet trolls

2 replies 27 views Edited May 23, 2011

Let me just say I've never seen so many internet trolls in all my live, especially the oxbots fanboy

1up VGcharts have some of the worst trolls ever even the journalist are trolls they shoot so much shit at sony you wouldn't even believe some of the things their saying like how la noir crash all ps3 when the same thing happen to the 360, i have an xbox that died because of that game they didn't t  even bother to tell anyone that their plan is kick ps3 while their down and these guys soppost to be journalist

Im fighting the man everyday  and from what i saw sony did for the gamers prove to me their not the man, hold the store back and give the gamers online play knowing they wont make any money unless the store is back just to please the crybabies out there

that is a very noble move. What a lot  of xbox fanboys wont tell you even when their saying Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft  everyday is Microsoft  charge you for every thing they can think of if you want to change you're name  You got to Pay 800 points

Message 3 of 3 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Re: Dont you just hate internet trolls

May 22, 2011

WEl;come to todays social media fiasco - the internet - where everyone knows everything and no one has any resposibility. all you points are valid however.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 1 of 3 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Dont you just hate internet trolls

May 22, 2011

I'm actually more concerned with the internet rabbits.

Things always be trippin'!

Message 2 of 3 (27 Views)
0 Likes