Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4542 posts

Re: Don't buy black ops declassified

Nov 14, 2012

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

The ps3 vesion is not phenominal, its the same boring tired, outdated, small maps, twitch casual gameplay since 2001.

Congrats, you hated the console versions already - did you think this was going to change your mind. COD isn't for everyone and some hate for what it stands for - a yearly rehash like a sports game. Some like it and take it serious as their only game purchase of the year (casual gamers), some somewhat like it and play it for a little while or from time to time (me and a couple others), and some just downright hate it and buy it used to play the SP and trade it in a day or two after. To each their own - it's other people's money, if they choose to buy it or not is entirely up to them not you. Some love the Original Megaman 2D games but hate the Megaman Legends series [canon], while some are the opposite. Everyone is different and have particualr tastes that aren't the same as others, if people wish to buy this game and enjoy it, why try and make them misreable in their purchasing decision?

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Oh well everyone has the right to voice their opinion. No harm done. And I too think Asssassins Creed: Liberation is a really good game. That's why I don't understand why its taken such a beating with reviews.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6414 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I like how people take time out of their day to come here and complain and even try to convince other people to hate the same thngs they hate. Pathetic.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes