Reply
Feb 24 2009
By: adony8o9 First Son 11 posts
Offline

Dominicans on PS3

21 replies 202 views Edited Feb 24, 2009

Hey If you are Dominican hit me up at ID: adony8o9 .

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2007
Offline
526 posts
 

Re: Dominicans on PS3

Feb 24, 2009
yea i'm dominican i hope u don't mean dominica republic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/30/2008
Offline
420 posts
 

Re: Dominicans on PS3

Feb 24, 2009
im dominican dimelo loco
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/15/2008
Offline
156 posts
 

Re: Dominicans on PS3

Feb 24, 2009

Klk dominicanos?

 

Message Edited by Polhak360 on 02-23-2009 06:01 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/18/2002
Online
18278 posts
 

Re: Dominicans on PS3

Feb 24, 2009

NWK4LYFE wrote:
yea i'm dominican i hope u don't mean dominica republic

Actually Dominica is just that, if anything it would be its official name "Commonwealth of Dominica" while Dominican Republic  is only and always "Dominican Republic" while I prefer its name in its official language "Republica Dominicana" 

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2007
Offline
526 posts
 

Re: Dominicans on PS3

Feb 24, 2009

Xuchilbara wrote:

NWK4LYFE wrote:
yea i'm dominican i hope u don't mean dominica republic

Actually Dominica is just that, if anything it would be its official name "Commonwealth of Dominica" while Dominican Republic  is only and always "Dominican Republic" while I prefer its name in its official language "Republica Dominicana" 


 

True but we can both say we are dominicans and be correct i just wanted to clarify exactly what country he was refering to.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/18/2002
Online
18278 posts
 

Re: Dominicans on PS3

Feb 24, 2009

NWK4LYFE wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

NWK4LYFE wrote:
yea i'm dominican i hope u don't mean dominica republic

Actually Dominica is just that, if anything it would be its official name "Commonwealth of Dominica" while Dominican Republic  is only and always "Dominican Republic" while I prefer its name in its official language "Republica Dominicana" 


 

True but we can both say we are dominicans and be correct i just wanted to clarify exactly what country he was refering to.

That is also true   But we can all agree that we are the ones who make Mama Juanas 

 

Una vestida-de-novia para cada uno de los tigueres aqui 

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (202 Views)
First Son
Registered: 05/25/2008
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: Dominicans on PS3

Feb 25, 2009
im from dominican rep r u from there ???
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/25/2008
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: Dominicans on PS3

Feb 25, 2009
k lo k loco add me at ID: adony8o9
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/25/2008
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: Dominicans on PS3

Feb 25, 2009
noting loco here chilling u tu
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes