MVP Support
39998 posts

Re: Does this happen to you guys? Blind Friend Requests

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

ThePunisher wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

I get them occasionally. Just last night as a matter of fact. I don't get how they picked my name if they didn't meet me in a game or on these forums. Most didn't. Your Id is a comic book character so I can understand randoms sending requests to you but ne1atall? How did they think of mine?

I'm sure my PSN ID Name is a factor.

I'm positive it is. That's why you get so many. But why mine?

Or mine, don't forget about me lol!

Actually I have a feeling a lot, if not most of mine come from people here on the Forums, some people even PM me both on here & on my PS3 asking for help, I suppose I should take it as a compliment really, but if those same people are sending me friend requests without any title in it sorry but they are also deleted.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 11 of 15 (49 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

Sorry Brit. Didn't mean to forget about you. I thought you made a thread about this earlier or replied to one and said the majority were from here. I thought that's where mine were coming from but I've been making it a point to ask if we've met when I get them and so far all have said "No I just don't have many friends" or something similar.

I think a few may still be from here. Not admirers. The opposite. Smiley LOL And that's why they want to remain even more anonymous but I'm sure the majority are just random.

So again why did they think to ask ne1atall or Brit-Ko for that matter? We're not as well known as ThePunisher. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 15 (46 Views)
MVP Support
39998 posts

Dec 28, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Sorry Brit. Didn't mean to forget about you. I thought you made a thread about this earlier or replied to one and said the majority were from here. I thought that's where mine were coming from but I've been making it a point to ask if we've met when I get them and so far all have said "No I just don't have many friends" or something similar.

I think a few may still be from here. Not admirers. The opposite. Smiley LOL And that's why they want to remain even more anonymous but I'm sure the majority are just random.

So again why did they think to ask ne1atall or Brit-Ko for that matter? We're not as well known as ThePunisher. Smiley Happy

I was only busting your balls ne1!

I did make a Thread actually yes, forgot about that lol, you have a better memory than me!

Even if they're responding with "no I don't know you, I just need friends", where did they get your name from? It is a little odd huh!

Message 13 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Dec 28, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

I did make a Thread actually yes, forgot about that lol, you have a better memory than me!

Even if they're responding with "no I don't know you, I just need friends", where did they get your name from? It is a little odd huh!

That's what baffles me. How did they think to ask us? Like I said the Punisher is a comic book character and movie star. Smiley Happy I can understand why he gets requests. Although the number of them is impressive. But why us?

Message 14 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39998 posts

Dec 29, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

That's what baffles me. How did they think to ask us? Like I said the Punisher is a comic book character and movie star. Smiley Happy I can understand why he gets requests. Although the number of them is impressive. But why us?

I can only think it's because we're both so bloody good!

Message 15 of 15 (29 Views)