MVP Support
39470 posts

Re: Does the PS4 come with a PS+ trial? I did not find mine and I really need one :(

Jun 20, 2014

Embelee wrote:

Just bought my PS4 and I can not seem to find a PS+ trial code that comes with it. Could someone give me one?  I can do not have a credit card yet so, the other way is out of the question.

Does Sony have something for new comers to the playstation family or anything if a code is not possible?

No one here is just going to gve you a free code, is there a reason why they should?

Only the launch PS4's had the PS Plsu, 'MU' voucher & the $10.00 codes in them, you are not being denied or missing anything, as othes have said there is currently a free 14 days trial available to anyone who has never had PS Plus before, but becuase you say you have no access to a credit card unfortunately you cannot take advantage of the offer.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 11 of 16 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Does the PS4 come with a PS+ trial? I did not find mine and I really need one :(

Jun 20, 2014

They have one and planning to make me one but they refuse to use it on online stores. Old people but hey, their house their rules Smiley Tongue

Thanks for the amazing help, ProfaneGene. I will buy a 50 dollar PSN card later and just be done with it. What a weird way to attract people to your online network, Sony.

Message 12 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 20, 2014

"No one here is just going to gve you a free code, is there a reason why they should?"

Some people have extra codes they do not need and others have none. Human kindness, be good to each other and all that.

Message 13 of 16 (124 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39470 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 21, 2014

Embelee wrote:

"No one here is just going to gve you a free code, is there a reason why they should?"

Some people have extra codes they do not need and others have none. Human kindness, be good to each other and all that.

Human kindness has been found on these Forums, & you are quite correct, some people have had spare codes for PS Plus or maybe 'MU' they couldn't use & have given them away, it was the way you asked for it that I found a little annoying, demanding in tone almost, whereas if you'd come here, said something like 'hey, does anyone have a spare code, I'd be really grateful etc' then I might have been a little more accepting.

Maybe I'm being pernickerty, oh well!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 14 of 16 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 21, 2014

I am demanding though from Sony though. And I am requesting from the members.

I guess I was mad at sony and vented it out on you, guys. Sorry Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Jun 21, 2014

Embelee wrote:

I am demanding though from Sony though. And I am requesting from the members.

I guess I was mad at sony and vented it out on you, guys. Sorry Smiley Tongue

Even if someone gave u a playstation plus trial code u still need to imput a credit card 

but if it a playstation plus membership card then u dont need put in credit card    trials card require you to put in credit card info and regual membership dont require you to put in credit card info 

Message 16 of 16 (85 Views)
0 Likes