Nov 11 2011
By: FEARnoneRSPCTfew First Son 2 posts

Does reporting players online do any good???

5 replies 11 views Edited Nov 11, 2011

I see and hear so much racism and profanity online while my kid is playing that its sickening...... does playstation even check those MULTIPLE reports?

Message 1 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Does reporting players online do any good???

Nov 11, 2011

I think sony does check their reports but probaly not a main thing in their day. But I could imagine they do check their reports a couple times a day to keep the network safe. What game is your child exactly playing when he hears this? Because this language is mainly heard on mature mulitplayer games such as Call of Duty, BattleField 3, ect. I agree that on these matured games kids and adults shouldnt be talking trash cause they do have to releaize there are younger childern playing these games. Just not adults.

~ AfroDevil30

Picture 1.png

Message 2 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Nov 11, 2011

they can trash talk as much as they want if the game IS meant to be played by mature players, get your kid a kids game and let the grown up play the games that were rated for grown ups, i base my opinion on the fact that the games in which people like to trash talk are the ones meant for 17+ gamers 

Message 3 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 13, 2011

I have reported 1 or 2 people in the past,and not sure what happens(maybe get banned a few days).Ive just added people to my block list ever since seems like the best way of ingnoring morons, or just keep blasting them in the face until they get fed up and leave the game works too,most games give you the option to mute players,most of all they are just games dont let the immature few get to you...........

Message 4 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 13, 2011

I've played cod MW3 myself n it being 17+ has nothing to do with simple trash talk but all of the racial comments that I hear far out weigh the curse words. It's sad....

Message 5 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Nov 13, 2011

i never said being 17+ is a requirement to trash talk i meant that the games suffering from it are the ones meant to be for mature players and in that kind of community everyone can pretty much say what they want because they are not kids that get bad examples from that kind of talk, i'm pretty much against that kind of talk and racism but if you want to protect your kid from that kind of language and ideas make him play a kids game

Message 6 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes