Sep 26 2013
By: FLAW_88 First Son 16 posts

Does anyone else think that no ps4s till ...

50 replies 656 views Edited Sep 26, 2013

Does anyone else think that the rumors about not being able to get your hands on a ps4 until late winter is BS? The way i'm thinking is that Sony is not stupid. Their not just going to send out enough consoles to meet their pre-order's, they will send out waaaay more for launch day. We have Black Friday coming up, and Christmas. Sony will probably be flooding retail stores with consoles. The last time i checked, the goal was to get as many sales on launch day as possible. So i'm not believing that if you didn't pre order you wont be able to find one until next year. Just don't go to Gamestop and you should find one. I read on a website that even the CEO of Sony says there will not be a shortage until next year...so idk.

If you have heard otherwise / agree lets hear it.

Message 1 of 51 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1415 posts

Re: Does anyone else think that no ps4s till ...

Sep 26, 2013
ya but stores like gamestop and walmart only ever get like 5 consoles every shipment which sell fast
Message 2 of 51 (652 Views)
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ We have Black Friday coming up, and Christmas. Sony will probably be flooding retail stores with consoles

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't think just because it's Black Friday the consoles will be any cheaper, these are new next generation consoles. Now from what is buzzing around is there are more than 2 million pre-orders on ps4. So there maybe some, but really if you didn't pre-order your taking a gamble in which you will probably lose.

Message 3 of 51 (638 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 26, 2013
I never said anything about consoles being cheaper. Just that because black friday and christmas are coming up Sony will start seriously shipping out the consoles. And i still think Sony is smarter than that. I think they already have mass shipments ready to go right after launch day. Just me though.
Message 4 of 51 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Sep 26, 2013

I never said you did, I can add what I want!

Message 5 of 51 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Sep 26, 2013

People said the same thing about the 360 launch and they were extremely hard to come by for several months.

Message 6 of 51 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Sep 26, 2013

There will most likely be a shortage and just because you pre-ordered don't always mean you're guaranteed to get one either,you most likely will but it is not a guarantee.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 7 of 51 (591 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 26, 2013
" I don't think just because it's Black Friday the consoles will be any cheaper, these are new next generation consoles.

really?....sounds like it to me.
Message 8 of 51 (580 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Just to let everyone know, im just asking for others advice on the topic thats all. Not making a statement. Because i actually was an idiot and didnt get my pre-order in in time.

Message 9 of 51 (571 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
789 posts

Sep 26, 2013

I really want to preorder a PS4 but (coming from the 360...goodbye Xbox) am worried about potential issues with the console (like the YLOD or RROD).  I would like to just suck it up and preorder but had three 360's RROD on me.  Was the YLOD a big problem for PS3?

Permanently left the PS Forums because of a trolling MVP and poor moderation.
Message 10 of 51 (564 Views)
0 Likes