Dec 22 2012
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2241 posts

Does Playstation Store time out for anyone else?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 280 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

If im not constantly surfing i notice after awhile it times out, im on a wired connection.  Is this happening to anyone else.  I waited till it timed out by inactivity once, thats when i discovered it doing that. It took a good 30 mins to 1hr of inactivity in the store to actually pop up the timed out message.  Then this last time i sit on it surfing occasionally here and there for about 1hr,  not much surfing.  Decided to go back to the looper movie and it timed me out as i went into the description.

Anyone else getting timed out for inactivity and or limited activity, in the store?

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 1 of 5 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Re: Does Playstation Store time out for anyone else?

Dec 22, 2012

Yeah man for me it has alot its uder trash its cheap too hardly any effort was put on it you can simply tell by just looking at it

I havent accessed the store in a few hours cause it timed out everytime

Message 2 of 5 (261 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Yeah I think it happens to everyone . You have to stay moving on the store or it will time out. Probably for safety reasons.
Message 3 of 5 (257 Views)
Fender Bender
2656 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

It's like the timeout feature of being idle on your bank account on your bank's online site......  It takes 30 min of doing NOTHING for it to time out.. if that's a huge problem for you.... idk what to tell ya.  Lately I had it doing it in downloads that took more then 30 minutes though and it didn't before.  So if you're going to download somethng that'll take longer then 1/2 an hour, do it in backround.

Message 4 of 5 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Dec 22, 2012

It maybe less time then that, i just wanted to know cause one time i was active when it did it but wasnt to active, i typed on computer smoked a cig and then got active on it and it timed me out.  I got different internet and wondered is all.  It dont bother me.  As long as when im real active it prevents time outs.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)
0 Likes