Aug 07 2012
By: Mysticalex Hekseville Citizen 433 posts

Does PSN version of 3rd Birthday and FF IV Complete give the DLC costumes for Dissidia 012?

4 replies 151 views Edited Aug 7, 2012

Just wanted to check since I am playing using my Vita now. I know the UMD versions had a dlc code for the dissidia 012 costumes. Did anyone know if the PSN version has the DLC as well to use? Cause if so, I wouldnt mind buying The 3rd Birthday and FF IV Complete.

~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~
Message 1 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Re: Does PSN version of 3rd Birthday and FF IV Complete give the DLC costumes for Dissidia 012?

Aug 7, 2012
I doubt it has it since this kind of extras are only included on physical products
Message 2 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
433 posts

Re: Does PSN version of 3rd Birthday and FF IV Complete give the DLC costumes for Dissidia 012?

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

Thats the thing, Just emailed support about it too, She replied back saying it has the DLC and linked me this as proof. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/03/29/the-3rd-birthday-teleports-to-psp-today-with-dissidia-012-...

Tho that article doesnt confirm or deny PSN getting the DLC. So I replied back to support to await an official word there. She didnt however know anything about the FFIV one.

Edit: Also since I bought the Dissidia Prelouge for 3$, That one DID come bundled with the Areith DLC code. (Which did transfer from my PS3 to Vita and works) So it is possible some of these have DLC bundled. Just dont want to risk buying and getting screwed in the end.

Message 3 of 5 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
433 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Sigh, just got the reply back now officially, PSN copies dont get the DLC code. =/

Message 4 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
433 posts

Aug 8, 2012
Ok just got another reply back.

"Please contact Square Enix regarding the content which is offered as bonuses in the different formats (downloaded and UMD). The manufacturer of the game would determine what bonuses or promotions are offered on a game."

So if you all want, do what I did, contact SE support to get an answer. Cause it is unfair for PSP Go and Vita users to pay the SAME retail price.. and miss out on a key unique dlc..

Message 5 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes