First Son
4 posts

Re: Does Anyone Think The Vita Should be Let Go?

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

I love my Vita. And I definitely don't wanna see it go. The only reason the 3DS is better right now is because it has a better game library. Put it this way: Any of the great games I own on my 3DS... I'd rather play 'em on my Vita. Vita is a great piece of hardware and an awesome handheld. It just needs a larger variety of exceptional games and a price drop.

WARNING! A Huge Podcast is Approaching Fast!
radio.morningproject.com
Message 121 of 128 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Jun 7, 2013

dragon_frost wrote:

No Sony needs to drop the price down to boost hardware sales which will attract more buyers & more buyers will attract more publishers  & game studios to bring their software over to the vita.Sony should drop vita's price around $169.99+ taxes which too me seems like a reasonable price drop range.

Cheers Gamers & Happy Gaming!

they just need to drop memory prices. also. i would be **bleep** if they dropped price to 169. i paid 300 for mine (and i dont even use the 3g)

Message 122 of 128 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I love my Vita and use it just as much, if not more than my PS3.  And with the new functionality that it will have with the PS4, I think I'll only use it more.

I just hope that the PS4 doesn't have to have the fan running like the PS3 does while it's waiting for Remote Play over the internet.  I feel like my PS3 is never off.

"Professional assassination is the highest form of public service." -Chiun
Message 123 of 128 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6120 posts

Jun 8, 2013
its way over priced..and when I got it last year Netflix did not work right. the movies would get dark when they started..sony said it was Netflix ..Netflix said it was sony so I bailed out fast..was a looser from the start. tablets killed it
Fits Like a Glove! photo park.gif
Message 124 of 128 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Here is it from me. I own this glorious piece of hardware called a Vita and it is great! Its the publishers who need to make worthwhile games for it. More good games make more people want to buy it. The games it has are great and it was totally worth $250. Love the system but yes they do need more PS Plus games. LONG LIVE THE VITA!

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 125 of 128 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I bought the Vita awhile back, and am happy with it.

I already have a good size collection on the Ps3, and might pick up a couple more games, but am happy with what I currently have for that system too.

The Vita will need time to really take off, and when the Ps4 launches, there will be more connectivity between the 2 platforms for a lot of the games.

Kalas5525

http://raptr.com/Kalas5525/about
Message 126 of 128 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 9, 2013
I love my vita too. I want my vita survive. Hope Sony won't. Abandon psv.
Message 127 of 128 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I love my Vita. I wonder, if it never was intended to really have anything to do with PS3 and this gen...but was always targeted to PS4 and how things will be able to be shared and accessed by mobile devices. Only about 36 hours to find out.

Message 128 of 128 (62 Views)
0 Likes