Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
10963 posts

Re: Do you think there will be DLC

Dec 6, 2012
I didn't call anyone anything. If you could care less, A) it's "couldn't" care less, fyi, and B) why do you seem to care so much?
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Dec 6, 2012

johngie wrote:
I didn't call anyone anything. If you could care less, A) it's "couldn't" care less, fyi, and B) why do you seem to care so much?
i care now because your sitting on your high horse judging people, the OP didnt ask for your opinion on making the correct decision...  he just wanted to know abouf the dlc...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Dec 6, 2012

jon1234 wrote:

johngie wrote:
i care now because your sitting on your high horse judging people, the OP didnt ask for your opinion on making the correct decision...  he just wanted to know abouf the dlc...

Thanks man I appreciate it.  But I doubt they would make it 15$.  I find the concept on portable to be more entertaining than the console.  It's a newer concept so it does make sense.  I hope they do but there's that chance they might.  I'm pretty sure black ops will sell more than Resistance despite the horrible critic reviews.  Honestly it is a good game.  Not the best, maybe quality wise, and everything but you're having fun and that's what matters.  I don't think anyone is stupid for buying a dlc.  If they like a game, they can support it.  If not that's fine too everything's not for everyone.  

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Dec 6, 2012

IMO i think the game plays well. its about the same pace as the wii version. the maps are all a good sizes except nukehouse. the only problem is they are to cluddered with walk ways and not enough open areas  and bouncing bettys go off randomly sometimes. hopefully we get  better maps soon. activision is the one supporting the game now, not Nihilistic. so its up to acti to add DLC.

http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I don't think Activision cares :'( well I have hope...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 7, 2012
black ops D is cool i want DLC. black ops d is 50bucks black ops 2 is sixty. black ops d is not console price. yes dlc would more than likely be map packs which i will buy map packs since call of duty blackops d is awesome. i played all cod games but never got into them. i am really getting into to black ops d and blackops2 they are bothe alot of fun. and dont let the idiot bother you he never played blackopsd before he just read a reveiw and then came here to run his suck
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Dec 7, 2012

I personally would love to see DLC and even patches to help support the game further. It is a fun game to play. I didn't think i was going to like it but i ended up loving it. It isn't a ground breaking game but it does what it was intended to do amazingly: it is fun. I hope Activision brings at least some sort of support.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 7, 2012

I quit this game after the first mission lol. I hate timed missions.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6414 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Nihilistic won't do DLC. They didn't even do it for Resistance.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (39 Views)
0 Likes