Fender Bender
3067 posts

Re: Do you think it's FAIR that you CAN'T RE-DOWNLOAD purchased movies ?

Feb 17, 2010
The decision to make video content unable to redownload really wasn't all Sony's decision. The movie studios make the decision on the rules and regulations of how there content is distributed. I'm pretty sure that I heard somewhere that if sony customer service offers a redownload, they are charged for it still by the movie companies.
Message 21 of 24 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1920 posts

Feb 17, 2010
I am in the same boat. I was board one night and bought Step Brothers late a night one night. I didnt bother to read the terms (my fault). And now yesterday my ps3 died and i didnt have a back up.. Oh well I must have watched it 25 times, i guess you could say i got my $9.99 worth. But forsure I will not be buying any PSN video content any more. It will be rental only and even then I have Netflix now so I probbaly wont have a need at all to watch anything on psn!
Message 22 of 24 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2012

Fair my rearend. Whats the point of activating yur system. My HDD failed, replaed. Now i can see where they took my money but my kids cant watch their movies. It sucks i they have issues with movie sharing That however is their problem. Either refund all but a rental cost or givme my movies. Had no issue taking my money. I never complained when they were hacked. I cant hold them responsible for anothers actios. So long as steps are taken to prevet this again Im cool. Stuff happens. But when I urchased these I was able to download them when I baught a new system. Now rules are altered and we have zero represintation. Everyone has their own opinion and thats cool. We are each entitled. However taking my money and not providing me access to my product is not opinions. It is fac. I baught it and I WANT it. I lost several movies. Not one. I will not ony never purchase any movies throgh Playstation Network, I won purchase ANY product on Playstation Network.

Message 23 of 24 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Feb 25, 2012

FaTHeR-POD- wrote:

Fair my rearend. Whats the point of activating yur system. My HDD failed, replaed. Now i can see where they took my money but my kids cant watch their movies. It sucks i they have issues with movie sharing That however is their problem. Either refund all but a rental cost or givme my movies. Had no issue taking my money. I never complained when they were hacked. I cant hold them responsible for anothers actios. So long as steps are taken to prevet this again Im cool. Stuff happens. But when I urchased these I was able to download them when I baught a new system. Now rules are altered and we have zero represintation. Everyone has their own opinion and thats cool. We are each entitled. However taking my money and not providing me access to my product is not opinions. It is fac. I baught it and I WANT it. I lost several movies. Not one. I will not ony never purchase any movies throgh Playstation Network, I won purchase ANY product on Playstation Network.

Back up your purchases. Problem solved.

Message 24 of 24 (23 Views)