Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Re: Do you clean up backlog messes more than create them?

Jan 19, 2013

I have a pretty extensive backlog. I just started up Demon's souls the other day, but I bought it on launch week. I have about 8 PSP games I still have shrink wrap on. BF3 and MAG have consumed most of my time.

An open mind is like a fortress with it's doors unguarded and unbarred
Message 11 of 14 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18928 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I remain hopelessly bogged down in a quagmire of PS3, PS2, and PS1 games.  :smileyindifferent:

Seems like I have everything started and nothing finished.  I can't even remember the last time I actually completed a game.  Life just keeps getting in the way.  So recently I've cut back quite a bit on buying games, especially on those old classic PS2 and PS1 games that I missed out on when they were first released.

So at least now when I pick up a PS3 game, it's been out long enough that it's already deeply discounted.  But I still need to find a way to devote some dedicated time into making a dent in my most current PS3 games. 

If only I spent as much time gaming as I've spent browsing the boards here over the last 10 years, I probably would have actually been in pretty decent shape by now.  I think that I'd even gladly trade 10K posts to be a little more current and up-to-date in this game backlog of mine.  :smileytongue:

Because every day that I look at all those games on the shelves, I'm starting to feel more and more like a collector rather than an actual gamer.   :smileyvery-happy:

Message 12 of 14 (37 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Life always gets on the way of reducing my backlog, stupid life who needs one anyway?
Message 13 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 20, 2013

lol... about 90% of the games i currently own im within a few hours of finishing them but i havent bother to in a while. im on act 4 of mgs4, chapter 9 (or 8) of mirrors edge, just into acr (my ps3 died when i was playing the game and never bother to touch it even after getting it fixed or buying a new one), havent played single player in ac3 because i wanna be acr first lol, close to beating gta 4, havent touched tbogt or tlatd yet single player yet though, close to beating rdr, on my 3rd playthrough halfway through on me2 with an import from my 2nd playthrough for insanity after it, havent played me3 because i need to finish that insanity playthrough on me2, im a member of hoyts soldiers in the second island of fc3 but havent played single player since christmas, interval 8 (i think) of fear 3 on a co op playthrough, just fresh into rage, level 31 siren in bl1, my evil playthrough of infamous 2 and half way through festival, and 10 levels into kingdoms of amalur. since last september ive pretty much only been playing me3 multiplayer with the occasional bf3, fc3 co op or multiplayer, rdr multiplayer, and gta4 tbogt multiplayer lmao.

ikr..?

Message 14 of 14 (28 Views)
0 Likes