Reply
Feb 15 2012
By: TMAZT3R Uncharted Territory 1670 posts
Offline

Do not go onto IGN

7 replies 7 views Edited Feb 15, 2012

They have so many trolls bashing the vita on there any post that IGN makes people bash it is very sad, just saw the weekly software charts on there though gravity daze is in second place and the vita sold 13000 units still 5 digits so at least that is good.

Message 1 of 8 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
673 posts
 

Re: Do not go onto IGN

Feb 15, 2012

Why would people not go on a site just because people are commenting and bashing the console?

Please also put some comma's and full stops in there. Makes it harder to read what you're saying.

Message 2 of 8 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/02/2005
Online
12361 posts
 

Re: Do not go onto IGN

Feb 15, 2012

TMAZT3R wrote:

They have so many trolls bashing the vita on there any post that IGN makes people bash it is very sad, just saw the weekly software charts on there though gravity daze is in second place and the vita sold 13000 units still 5 digits so at least that is good.

there will always be trolls...  i just ignore them

>

Message 3 of 8 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
673 posts
 

Re: Do not go onto IGN

Feb 15, 2012

Then you need to make it more clear that you're advising people to avoid the comment section of IGN, not the site itself.

I'm sure people are smart enough to ignore Vita-bashing comments. Don't worry.

Message 4 of 8 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/17/2011
Offline
1670 posts
 

Re: Do not go onto IGN

Feb 15, 2012

I am sorry you want my thread to a thesis, < here I am putting in some comma's for you. I was just saying that you should avoid the comment section on IGN, when it comes to the PS Vita. It makes you get a second thought for buying one that is all.

Also in  english writing it is not good to use contractions "your're" lolz

Message 5 of 8 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/17/2011
Offline
1670 posts
 

Re: Do not go onto IGN

Feb 15, 2012

Okay well at least you understood, I would revise it, but since it will not allow me to edit my OP, I just have to deal with it.

Message 6 of 8 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/12/2007
Offline
1727 posts
 

Re: Do not go onto IGN

Feb 15, 2012

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Then you need to make it more clear that you're advising people to avoid the comment section of IGN, not the site itself.

I'm sure people are smart enough to ignore Vita-bashing comments. Don't worry.

mmmmm.... no.

I still see any occasional comment of the "PS3 has no games" variety. First impressions mean a lot, and trolls certainly can influence them.



Message 7 of 8 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
673 posts
 

Re: Do not go onto IGN

Feb 15, 2012

McBonk wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Then you need to make it more clear that you're advising people to avoid the comment section of IGN, not the site itself.

I'm sure people are smart enough to ignore Vita-bashing comments. Don't worry.

mmmmm.... no.

I still see any occasional comment of the "PS3 has no games" variety. First impressions mean a lot, and trolls certainly can influence them.

Well then they're not smart are they? The rest of us are.

Message 8 of 8 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes