Dec 30 2013
By: GrayGargoyle PlayStation MVP 11566 posts

Do dreams come true for PlayStation Plus members?

7 replies 395 views Edited Dec 30, 2012

Last night a dream came to me. Why, I have no idea. Is it a foretelling? Are these games I subconsciously want to have? Well, no, not exactly. At least I'm 60% certain (maybe higher) that I wouldn't care for one of the titles.

The dream was about a Plus sale, a two-for-one kind of deal. In it featured The Walking Dead and the other game is Starhawk. For the bargain you can buy either game individually for a price or both together for another. If I'm not mistaken I believe The Walking Dead was selling all five episodes for $10. The other amounts I'm not sure of since I had this vision about the time I was waking up.

It would be interesting to see if a bargain like this actually happened. Though of course, there's the factor it might happen because the idea is now out in the open. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 8 (395 Views)
Shinra Executive
36071 posts

Re: Do dreams come true for PlayStation Plus members?

Dec 30, 2012

Some dream huh Gray!

You have some kind of sixth sense maybe!

Message 2 of 8 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5111 posts

Dec 30, 2012

WOW dude-- my dreams usually include ( x )( x ) and V

Message 3 of 8 (375 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
11566 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Dreams don't come to me very often. When they do, they're usually about friends and family. Once I had a dream about dying in an exploding building. Long ago I used to have those falling dreams frequently, where I'd end up awakening on the floor. The dreams that I have my mind tends to hang onto. But, like I've said, I don't know why I have particular dreams. It's not like I'm the one who is in charge of the deals for Plus. Or possibly, could this be a future somewhere down the road? Well, probably not. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 8 (365 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13487 posts

Dec 30, 2012

I wish I can dream.  -_-'

But hey, anything can happen! Just go with the flow!

Message 5 of 8 (338 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51447 posts

Dec 31, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Last night a dream came to me. Why, I have no idea. Is it a foretelling? Are these games I subconsciously want to have? Well, no, not exactly. At least I'm 60% certain (maybe higher) that I wouldn't care for one of the titles.

The dream was about a Plus sale, a two-for-one kind of deal. In it featured The Walking Dead and the other game is Starhawk. For the bargain you can buy either game individually for a price or both together for another. If I'm not mistaken I believe The Walking Dead was selling all five episodes for $10. The other amounts I'm not sure of since I had this vision about the time I was waking up.

It would be interesting to see if a bargain like this actually happened. Though of course, there's the factor it might happen because the idea is now out in the open. Smiley Wink

More sales for starhawk?  DO IT SONY DO IT!  Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 8 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Dec 31, 2012

jpbslayer wrote:

WOW dude-- my dreams usually include ( x )( x ) and V 

Oh my ... Smiley Surprised ...

Message 7 of 8 (259 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
436 posts

Jan 2, 2013
My dream. 50% off Sound Shapes, Retro City Rampage, and Tokyo Jungle. Sound Shapes and Tokyo Jungle are 50% off and RCR is free for plus =D
Message 8 of 8 (194 Views)
0 Likes