Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Do all vita games come like this?

Jun 18, 2012

I would be calling it Persona 4 The Golden MOE MOE SUPER KAWAII DESU EDITION, featuring real life poster and pillow of all the girl in game wearing bikini, and a dlc code to have everyone wearing thong and speedo the whole game

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 11 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Jun 18, 2012

I also am glad we no longer are forced to try and keep track of and take care of the paper manuals. My 3 year old has a history of attempting to eat/chew them. Plus is you ever get a used game you will also always get the manual this way. Some special editions would be cool, and you have to assume that some are on there way.

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 12 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jun 18, 2012

I think its a good idea.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 13 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Jun 18, 2012

I wish they came with manuals. I bet Persona 4 Golden will be the first with a manual, since every other Persona game has a nice chunky one.

KhoaISKira wrote:

I would be calling it Persona 4 The Golden MOE MOE SUPER KAWAII DESU EDITION, featuring real life poster and pillow of all the girl in game wearing bikini, and a dlc code to have everyone wearing thong and speedo the whole game

Would be a day one purchase for me in that case.

Message 14 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Jun 18, 2012

One of my games had a sheet in the "manual clip", can't remember which one though.

Message 15 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Jun 18, 2012

The way that Playstation Vita does manuals is awesome.   It saves the page you can view, and you can view it while playing games, in any part of the game.  Want to perform a certain move or curious what something does?  PS Button, hit the manual, and look it up.

EA and THQ fail miserably at doing this on consoles, because there is no fast way of doing it.   Why do I want to learn how to deke someone out while I'm playing a multiplayer game?   Manualless games have no business on consoles, stop making crappy games and more people would buy them.   Also plant more trees.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to my Youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodShono?feature=mhee
Message 16 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Jun 18, 2012

YES THERE ARE!!!

Believe it or not, if you take out the game cover from inside the plastic flap, you will see instructions.  I noticed this with Gravity Rush.  Not actually inside the box, the manual is right in front of your eyes.... well kinda, it's behind the cover picture...!! I have only noticed this with Gravity Rush, I didn't check out my other games.

Message 17 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Nope i check mine, nothing behind it, however i have a nice sticker with Ayane boob, well it's not boob, but her chest and Ryu chilling in the corner in the box in my japanese copy of Ninja Gaiden

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 18 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Jun 18, 2012

it's there. believe me.  i will take a pic later tonight. it shows the control scheme on the back of the cover photo.  you have to take it out from the plastic.

Message 19 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jun 18, 2012

All the manuals are on the cartridge. The only physical piece of instruction you'll ever see is online passes or DLC if it is included. Personally I think it's stupid.

Message 20 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes