Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Re: MY MOVIES ARE GONE!!

Nov 29, 2012

I never knew till recently that movies on here were like a one time only DL...... that's not right. I own the **bleep** thing I should be able to re-download it if I lose a harddrive etc etc.  This is why i NEVER buy digital, I like having the physical copy IN MY HAND and I can never lose it (granted when i get a vita soon i may be getting a few DL only games, but at least THOSE i can re-DL if i need to....).

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (213 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Re: MY MOVIES ARE GONE!!

Nov 29, 2012

wow.... d.a.m.n. is bleeped out? that's not even a bad word roflmao....

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6380 posts

Re: Do NOT purchase movies on PSN! Thay are one time downloads.

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

primus001 wrote:

I just found out that movies that you purchase in the PSN Store are one time only.  I would not suggest anyone to purchase any movies from the PSN Store.  Amazon instant video would be a better option since it is always available to you after purchase.

I have  bought 1 movie on   psn and rented 1 others.  if you rent it   will be gone but  there is video file on the  ps3  if  you buy it it should be under that,   The one bought is still under mines in the video section after 3 yrs now.  I  cant to say for  your case.

I would suggest  dl  on  a hdd  like your   computer if possible..  ALso psvita if you have it.. Sorry that didnt work for you. happy gaming in your future

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Woaw thank you for that i was thinking about buying movies on PS3

SONY IS GUILTY OF: "False Advertising" and Undisclosed dishonest business practices

HomeStuck "Main" - PlushyPillow "PS PLUS ONLY"
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I lost all my movies because my files got corrupt I called playstation up and they will not give me my movies back that was a waste of money do not buy movies from them it only a one time deal if your playstation acts funny you might lose all files
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (69 Views)
0 Likes