Apr 26 2013
By: BlackhawkBlues Sackboy 492 posts

Do I have to re-install DLC that can with Bundle purchases?

5 replies 69 views Edited Apr 26, 2013

Not sure on this. I bought Dante's Inferno and Midnight Club Los Angeles (complete editions, bundles). I had to do a reformatting of the harddrive so my question is when I go to re-download the game itself do I also have to re-download the DLC packs that came in the games?  Example..Dante's Inferno - all the soul packs, costumes..Midnight Club LA - vehicle packs, etc. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20402 posts

Re: Do I have to re-install DLC that can with Bundle purchases?

Apr 26, 2013
If you downloaded any DLC content, then yes, you will have to redownload it in order to access it. The DLC is stored in the Game Data, so whenever that is deleted, you will need to redownload all of your DLC in order to use it again, as well as any patch data.
Message 2 of 6 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Apr 26, 2013

So just so I have this right...even though I bought the complete editions with all the DLC, even after I re-download the game that I bought off PSN, I still have to re-download the DLC content that suppose to be included in the game/bundles themselves

Message 3 of 6 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20402 posts

Apr 26, 2013

BlackhawkBlues wrote:

So just so I have this right...even though I bought the complete editions with all the DLC, even after I re-download the game that I bought off PSN, I still have to re-download the DLC content that suppose to be included in the game/bundles themselves

I must have missed the line where you said you downloaded the Complete Editions.

Do you Complete Editions come with the DLC straight with the full game download, or are the DLC items separate downloads? If they are separate downloads, then you'll need to download them again. If they came with the full game download, then you should be fine, at least I would think so.

Message 4 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Apr 26, 2013

They DLC comes with the game. It's the bundle packs, so it's just one big download. Like Dante's Inferno when I bought it, downloaded the game and also had every single piece of DLC there was for the game in the download, but does show up in my download list, so wondering so to save time.

Message 5 of 6 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
20402 posts

Apr 26, 2013

BlackhawkBlues wrote:

They DLC comes with the game. It's the bundle packs, so it's just one big download. Like Dante's Inferno when I bought it, downloaded the game and also had every single piece of DLC there was for the game in the download, but does show up in my download list, so wondering so to save time.

If it came in one big bundle and you didn't have to download any extra expansions to access the DLC, then you should just have to download the full game and you'll be able to access the content.

BlackhawkBlues wrote:

downloaded the game and also had every single piece of DLC there was for the game in the download, but does show up in my download list, so wondering so to save time.

If you're worried about it, you can always download the game, go into it, and see if you have the DLC available. If not, you can go back to your Download History and download the separate DLC pieces there, if you can find them there.

Message 6 of 6 (54 Views)
0 Likes