Highlighted
Jan 15 2013
By: Neil_Weaselboots Splicer 50 posts

DmC avatars for PSN id

5 replies 295 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

Hey, not sure if anyone reads this from the ps store or whatever but ive been waiting for DmC avatars to come to the ps store , game came out today and i got a early copy. Been enjoying the game alot. Im surprised this weeks store update didnt add any avatars for it, heres hoping whoever reads this can bring them to the store next week atleast, RE6, SF X TEKKEN, and Asuras Wrath all got theirs day 1.

Message 1 of 6 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: DmC avatars for PSN id

Jan 16, 2013
Talk to Capcom. It's their game.
Message 2 of 6 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

DmC avatars for PSN id on EU store and not US -__-

Jan 28, 2013

This is getting annoying, i requested DmC avatars for US and waited since release of the game for avatars to come to the store, i check EU's store and they got them ? wth, i like customizing my profile and my avatar, tired of NA not listening or reading requests

Message 3 of 6 (249 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38743 posts

Re: DmC avatars for PSN id on EU store and not US -__-

Jan 28, 2013

Neil_Weaselboots wrote:

This is getting annoying, i requested DmC avatars for US and waited since release of the game for avatars to come to the store, i check EU's store and they got them ? wth, i like customizing my profile and my avatar, tired of NA not listening or reading requests, if you happen to read this msg whoevers incharge, add them to the store this week plz

What goes into the PSN store in the UK/EU does not necessarily appear in other stores around the world, also no one here will be able to answer your request, sorry.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 6 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 28, 2013

A good majority of the avatars in the PS store are from Capcom. I'd say the new DmC avatars will show up at some point but if you don't feel thats gonna happen you might wanna try asking Capcom too.

Message 5 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Jan 28, 2013

i actually agree- seems stupid that an avatar is in one region and not the other. it is one thing when it is a region specific game-- and i can understand that=== but this one isnt at all.  I was debateing on buying this once i plat tw13-while i wait for 14 to come out- but now think i will take a pass

Message 6 of 6 (220 Views)
0 Likes