Feb 02 2013
By: akaighostwolf First Son 7 posts

Dlc's

5 replies 95 views Edited Feb 2, 2013

Greeting,

First and foremost if there was a thread about what i'm about to talk about, please redirect me, i'd admit i've not searched alot.

So yeah...dlc's.   I know that it might sound a bit lame or dunno...but if i uninstall a game for exemple GT5 who takes around 20gig game and dlc included, would i have to rebuy all the dlc if i reinstall the game in the future ?  Was wondering because my gt5 and dragon dogma both have all the dlc's and i'm not touching them because i dont want to rebuy them.

Also, hence that now we know that Dawnguard, hearthfire and dragonborn are coming out in february, and at 50% off for a little while, at what price did they go for x360 ?

Thanks in advance

Live by the code of bushido. Honor thyself and honor others and you will be rewarded accordingly
Message 1 of 6 (95 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Dlc's

Feb 2, 2013

Any content except movies you purchased can be redownloaded at no additional cost. As far as the Skyrim DLC, I don't know. I'm sure someone on here will.

Message 2 of 6 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Great Smiley Very Happy thanks a lot, sure help alot knowing this

Live by the code of bushido. Honor thyself and honor others and you will be rewarded accordingly
Message 3 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Feb 3, 2013

NE1 is correct! You can redownload any game content from the psn store you have recently purchase, Free Of Charge. Movies however if you delete them, they cannot be redowloaded. You have to repurchase the movie. 

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 4 of 6 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Skyrim DLC was announced to be released mid-late february and will be offered at a 50% discount for one week

Furiously Chaosing
Message 5 of 6 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Thank you for the fast reply's guys, greatly appreciate it

Merci, thank you

Message 6 of 6 (54 Views)
0 Likes