Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2523 posts

Re: Dishonored Revealed, Info, Trailers

Oct 15, 2012

I'm not a hugh fan of first person view and after seeing video's I'll probably wait to get this game when its cheaper.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7021 posts

Oct 26, 2012

dish

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials, being released in December for $4.99, will include 10 challenge maps that will test and track your combat, stealth and mobility skills. Ten distinct trials await challengers – including an arena battle against waves of enemy AI, a gravity-defying run of drop assassinations, and a race against the clock. Dunwall City Trials also features a whole new set of achievements and trophies as well as a global online leaderboard that will establish the greatest assassins for each challenge.

The second and third add-ons for Dishonored will be coming in 2013 and will each feature story-driven campaigns. Pricing on these two packs will be revealed closer to launch.

Daud, the leader of a group of supernatural assassins known as ‘The Whalers’, will be the focus of the second add-on pack, scheduled for release in early Spring 2013. Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud’s own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome…

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7021 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials will be available on December 11 for $4.99

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7021 posts

Dec 7, 2012

^ terrible song!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7021 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

Dishonored

"The Knife of Dunwall" downloadable content pack has been announced. The add-on has players taking on the role of Daud, whose assassination of a key figure in Dunwall sets the core story of Dishonored into motion. After the murder, Daud seeks redemption and is visited by The Outsider, a morally ambiguous and ethically flexible supernatural figure.

Daud will explore "never-before-seen districts" of Dunwall and search for Delilah. He will also have access to new weapons and powers not available to the wronged Corvo Attano, the protagonist of Dishonored. The DLC is due on April 16 for $9.99

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7021 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7021 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

Bethesda has announced the final DLC pack for Dishonored, The Brigmore Witches, will be released on all platforms worldwide on August 13.

The DLC will cost  $9.99 and will conclude the tale of Daud that began with The Knife of Dunwall. Minor spoilers for that content bundle follow.

dh

The Brigmore Witches will pit you against Delilah, the head of the coven trying to destroy you. Following the betrayal of Billie Lurk, you'll have to depend on two rival factions, the Dead Eels and the Hatters, to try and smuggle you through Dunwall and into Delilah's hideout.

Your Chaos level, powers, weapons, item upgrades and actions from The Knife of Dunwall will be carried over, and the final confrontation with Corvo Attano will see you answer for your past crimes.

dh2

For more information, click here!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (166 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7021 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Dishonored Game of the Year edition will be made available on October 8.

Dishonored GOTY will feature the game along with all of its released downloadable content. This includes The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches, Dunwall City Trials, and Void Walker's Arsenal. Besides the digital content, the GOTY edition will also come included with a double-sided poster.  

Thankfully, unlike most GOTY editions, which are priced at full game retail value ($60), Dishonored GOTY edition will only cost about $40. The bundle will be made available on October 8.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3758 posts

Sep 15, 2013

I might just have to pick this up. Can't go wrong with GOTY editions.

Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7021 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (124 Views)
0 Likes