Sackboy
527 posts

Re: Disenchanted with my Xbox One

Feb 28, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

DaBird-Is-DaWord wrote:

Not trying to defend Xbox here but the consensus seems to be that One will run games at 1080p 60 fps a little ways down the line, especially its big-name exclusives. So that shouldn't be a permanent disadvantage of the One, and in a few years no one will even remember these launch games anyway. (which are mostly PS3/360 ports like Madden, Assassins Creed, and Call of Duty anyway)

This is whats being said not proven. Many game companies said Yes 1080P 60 FPS no problem. Now that the hard ware is out and designed. These same compaies are saying this may not me quite so possible.

It is the EsRam in the Xbox one that is causing the issues here for now ... While yes the GDDR5 is better and all that other crap that i really don't care about and just want some good looking games to play which is why i bought a xbox one first. Once they figure out the problems with Esram and optimize the system better games will Run at 1080p @60 FPS. Will they look better then Ps4 versions i doubt it but will they run at 1080p @60 FPS probably.

Message 41 of 63 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 28, 2014

And why is framerate and resolution suddenly being used as a reason to smear xbone? Did everyone get amnesia and forget that 360 multiplats ran better than ps3 multiplats at the beginning of last generation? I swear ps fans are the saddest bunch and it makes me so upset that I have to be associated with yous.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 42 of 63 (108 Views)
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Feb 28, 2014

The PS3 and PS4 have both sold more then the 360 and XB1 so the online community for the Playstation is larger in general.

Message 43 of 63 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

socom69 wrote:

And why is framerate and resolution suddenly being used as a reason to smear xbone? Did everyone get amnesia and forget that 360 multiplats ran better than ps3 multiplats at the beginning of last generation? I swear ps fans are the saddest bunch and it makes me so upset that I have to be associated with yous.

I am more of a Xbox guy and prefer Xbox over the years and bought a xbox at launch and idk ... I think the PS4  is actually better lol. The OS is better and isn't clunky ( and I like windows 8) and love the fact that i can upgrade my HDD (1TB SSHD) compared to xbox one 500gb 5400 RPM HDD

SC-GRAY_FOX: The ps3 globably outsold the xbox 360 by what a few thousand or maybe a bit more? wouldnt be that much bigger.

Message 44 of 63 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Feb 28, 2014
Don't trade your xbox1 for a p$4 unless the person you are trading with is willing to make up the $100 difference. It sounds like someone is trying to rip you off.
And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 45 of 63 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Feb 28, 2014

MADDENKING1980 wrote:
Don't trade your xbox1 for a p$4 unless the person you are trading with is willing to make up the $100 difference. It sounds like someone is trying to rip you off.

Gamestop is taking in the Xbox one for trade in Credit for around $390 and if you trade in 1 or 2 games that will get you a ps4 with a game for no money out of pocket or maybe a few dollars.

Message 46 of 63 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Feb 28, 2014

ClosingRacer wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Gamestop is taking in the Xbox one for trade in Credit for around $390 and if you trade in 1 or 2 games that will get you a ps4 with a game for no money out of pocket or maybe a few dollars.

Thats true.  He can get a good deal in Gamestop with game and all. 

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 47 of 63 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
24 posts

Feb 28, 2014

Well maybe I can help then as I am a 10+ year Xbox fan who just got sick of MS's **bleep**. I made the mistake of buying a Day One Edition X1 and those things are junk plain and simple. When I first got it the **bleep** thing was broken before I took it out the box and had to send it in to get repaired. Not to mention all the features from the 360 that are missing and which the PS4 does have and a few more. Niether system can put music or any didgital media to the HDD as both opted for a paid music services which is BS but at least the PS4's service plays in the background any time any where. The X1's music requires snap mode which blocks 1/3 of your TV and if snap goes away so does the music. The X1 does have a CD player app but it's bare bones, rather useless, and still requires snap. Honestly in my opinion the PS4 is better that the X1 and I'm not saying that because I'm some fan boy. If I could I would own all the consoles as there are games on everyone I would play but if like me you can only afford one game console for now then go PS4. I sold my Day One Edition for $500 on craigslist and turned right around and bought a PS4 and I like it a lot better than the X1. The Xbox is more focused on their TV funtion and business model where as PS4 is more about the games and gamers. At least that's my take from what I've seen and experienced from both consoles.

Message 48 of 63 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Feb 28, 2014

BLAZNBUDZ420 wrote:

Well maybe I can help then as I am a 10+ year Xbox fan who just got sick of MS's **bleep**. I made the mistake of buying a Day One Edition X1 and those things are junk plain and simple. When I first got it the **bleep** thing was broken before I took it out the box and had to send it in to get repaired. Not to mention all the features from the 360 that are missing and which the PS4 does have and a few more. Niether system can put music or any didgital media to the HDD as both opted for a paid music services which is BS but at least the PS4's service plays in the background any time any where. The X1's music requires snap mode which blocks 1/3 of your TV and if snap goes away so does the music. The X1 does have a CD player app but it's bare bones, rather useless, and still requires snap. Honestly in my opinion the PS4 is better that the X1 and I'm not saying that because I'm some fan boy. If I could I would own all the consoles as there are games on everyone I would play but if like me you can only afford one game console for now then go PS4. I sold my Day One Edition for $500 on craigslist and turned right around and bought a PS4 and I like it a lot better than the X1. The Xbox is more focused on their TV funtion and business model where as PS4 is more about the games and gamers. At least that's my take from what I've seen and experienced from both consoles.

You are not wrong.  You just have a brain. 

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 49 of 63 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Feb 28, 2014
@ closingracer

But if he want to sell his ps4 back to gamestop they will only give him $220 cash, so he better be sure be wants to make the switch or he could lose out big time.
And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 50 of 63 (74 Views)
0 Likes