Sackboy
555 posts

Re: Disappointed in PS4

May 24, 2014

well if you've seen this thread too many times maybe a)you need to get more sun and offline and/or b)its a big problem for millions of people and a few thousand of them come on from time to time to complain about not having all the features they've grown to love/use carry over.  For alot of these people this is the place to vent...and is the first time they've been on in a while to post...they dont live on here and see this thread alot is what i'm getting at Smiley Wink 

Message 11 of 58 (288 Views)
Wastelander
614 posts

May 24, 2014

JohnKarnes wrote:

One fish in a ocean of PS4 lovers. You voice is heard but fades away fast muffled by cheers. One cant help but to find humor in your cries. Now they only fade away you have revealed your lies.

Been playing Child of Light much?

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 12 of 58 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

May 24, 2014

I'm sure someone is disappointed in you, so I think it cosmically balances out

Furiously Chaosing
Message 13 of 58 (276 Views)
Sackboy
466 posts

May 24, 2014
I bought a broken ps4(hdd fail), fixed it myself and now I am going to midnight launch watchdogs. It will be my first ps4 game on my ps4 that I fixed myself and works like new.
Message 14 of 58 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

May 24, 2014
It can always be updated to play movies mp3s dlna later on right now it's important that a gaming console plays GAMES.

If u want all that dlna steaming cheap go get a roku
Message 15 of 58 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2014

Punfisher wrote:

I've just found out that my 3D bluray collection is not compatable with the PS4 and they are also Sony products.

My external harddrive is not Sony, but it is not compatable either and should be.

I don't understand why Sony is going to kill off the PS3 in support of the PS4 when it can't do anything.

Its a gaming console....and it plays games. Co worker of mine just got a PS4 and likes it a lot, the one I got for my sister and her husband has been great and they love it. I know some people here will always cry just b/c the need to complain is like the need to breath for some people but the fact remains that I will be getting watch dogs in a few days and playing and enjoying the hell out of it on my PS4

Message 16 of 58 (261 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1456 posts

May 24, 2014

UGo_6FT_Below wrote:

well if you've seen this thread too many times maybe a)you need to get more sun and offline and/or b)its a big problem for millions of people and a few thousand of them come on from time to time to complain about not having all the features they've grown to love/use carry over.  For alot of these people this is the place to vent...and is the first time they've been on in a while to post...they dont live on here and see this thread alot is what i'm getting at Smiley Wink 

Well the console has been out what, ohh, 7 months now and they still don't know what it does and doesn't do? How uninformed can a person be who, obviously has the internet, possibly knows how to search for answers, but still comes here to cry and complain about the same old subjects. So yes these threads are tired and old, useless and not needed. The search function is there for a reason, and that reason is, to not make repeat useless threads.

Message 17 of 58 (247 Views)
MVP Support
10749 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2014

OH EMM GEE!!!!!!!!!  The PS4 doesn't do half of what my PS3 did!!!!!!!!   What am I gonna do??!!??!!??!!!!!

Oh, wait.

Problem solved.

IMG_1507.JPG

Whew.  That was a close one.

Message 18 of 58 (233 Views)
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Re: Disappointed in the lack of Sony product compatibility with the PS4

May 24, 2014
Does buying a PS4 somehow render your PS3 unusable? Ir couldn't you just keep them both and use the PS4 for.. I don't know.. gaming? And the PS3 for whatever else it is your complaining it has and the PS4 presently doesn't?
Message 19 of 58 (223 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Re: Disappointed in the lack of Sony product compatibility with the PS4

May 24, 2014

What I think is funny is that you know some people create these topics just because they know all the same people will come and respond with it is coming, sould have done reserch, your ps3 still works ect. ect. ect. 

They are sitting back smiling and thinking about there topic going 5 to 10 pages long this time.

And filling like they won.

O well. It is worth laughing at some times.

Message 20 of 58 (212 Views)
0 Likes